Thrash!

Nah, Unspeakable Axe is a good, albeit small label. He's the guy that sent me some cds a while back that USPS opened my media mail package and somehow resealed it with classical music inside. I told him what happened, we had a laugh about it and he sent me replacements without me even asking.

I suppose CiG is mostly saying he doesnt like that album enough to buy it. I personally liked it from the samples you posted.

Reactions: CiG
My thoughts are my thoughts whether you agree with them or not and I don't like it because it looks like it was sketched by a three year old and never finished. But please keep up the insults their quality is on a par with the album art.

Obviously I meant the spot 3mm down from the top and 13.5 mm in from the left hand side. There is also the spot 27mm from the top and 65mm in that clearly looks unfinished.

FFS I meant the entire cover, the whole lot of it, all of it, every fucking part of it., the bit from the very top line all the way to the bottom line, the bit from the left hand side to the right hand side

You're either dense or being obtuse. :lol:

If you can't even, at a bare minimum, explain why or how it looks unfinished to you...

Finish this sentence: I think it looks unfinished because ___

A vague claim that it looks like a kid drew it and didn't finish isn't being exact you spastic. That contains zero details, and I've asked you several times to give me at least one example. I don't give a shit about right or wrong, it's artwork and its quality is subjective, demonstrated further by the fact that both the artist and the band considered it to be finished art.

You are right, artwork is subjective and I don't like it. I think it could have been better and therefore to me it looks unfinished. I'm not questioning anyone who suggests it's the best artwork of 2019, I'm not even questioning any one who just think it's good.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity