Thrash!

Haha yeah man, new Coroner? that's fucking awesome
Apart from that worshipmetal site, where do you guys find info for new releases?
Apart from here and the 2018/19 threads l visit fuck-all metal sites. l know of blabbermouth but its kinda shitty
One of them main reasons i reactivated my facebook was just for that. I "like"/follow my favorite bands and that's where they usually first announce stuff. I actually found that article because Heathen psoted it earlier today ... dont think i've ever been to that site before.

Reactions: Sirjack
Title track crushes but is also the only truly great song on the album. Personally I prefer Hammer of God as an overall album experience.

Haha yeah man, new Coroner? that's fucking awesome
Apart from that worshipmetal site, where do you guys find info for new releases?
Apart from here and the 2018/19 threads l visit fuck-all metal sites. l know of blabbermouth but its kinda shitty

Just google "metal releases 2019" and look down through the results. The wiki link is ok but doesn't list all, but the metal Archives link will show you a long list from the current date and goes on for pages, there must be several months there at least.

Reactions: Sirjack
Old school Mortification is unstoppable. Rowe got a little rocky here and there in those later years though.

Getting cancer will do that to you. Rowe's battle wasn't and easy one. He's a great bloke and he did struggle a little bit mid 90's but there is still some good stuff in most of what he's done. His Lightforce stuff has just been re-released but it's not as heavy as Mortification.

Reactions: Sophii