Thrash!

I dont like Municipal Waste... they just seem like some guys trying to have some fun that kinda know how to play the instruments. They dont really do much interesting, and every album is very same~y.

Give me Carnivore or S.O.D. for crossover any day.... and I dont really enjoy the genre enough to dig deeper.

Municipal Waste isn't a grea band, but they're fun to listen to.
As far as crossover goes, Carnivore and early Corrosion Of Conformity kick ass.

Warbringer is atleast decent they aren't mind blowing in the least but they're on top of the food chain. Municipal Waste is just plain horrible and tasteless

Recently got:
Paradox - Collision Course
and
Paradox - Riot Squad

Listened to Riot Squad first, and it seemed to have moments of awesomeness, which give me hope for the album growing on me, but overall it didn't seem that great.

Collision Course, on the other hand, was immediately more appealing. It was more like, it had moments where I thought it was a little lame, but mostly it was great.

I actually checked both those albums out recently and enjoyed both... The vocals are a bit buried in the mix on Collision Course but the music is good. Give Electrify a go too... old-school with a modern twist but not in a rubbish way!

...... they are two completely different bands with completely different sounds you moron... wtf did you guys expect from a crossover band??? great technique???? good songwriting?? .... cmon now.

I like crossover(the band in my avatar is crossover, well that EP is more hardcore, but it's still really thrashy)

Municipal Waste don't have that hardcore feel to them though, which is what crossover should have.

how would you guys rank Slayer's albums ? i have them ....

Reign in Blood > Show No Mercy > Seasons in the Abyss > Hell Awaits > South of Heaven > Divine Intervention > Christ Illusion > World Painted Blood > Diabolus in Musica > God Hates Us All

.... and Haunting the Chapel is one of my favorite EP's of all time.

1. Show no Mercy
2. Reign In Blood
3. Hell Awaits
4. Christ Illusion
5. Seasons In the Abyss
6. South of Heaven
7. God Hates Us All
8. Divine Intervention
9. World Painted Blood
10. Diabolus In Musica

Haunting the Chapel is an EP so I didn't list it and Undisputed Attitude was all covers so I didn't rank it either.

Hell Awaits

Reign in Blood
Haunting the Chapel
Show No Mercy
South of Heaven
Seasons in the Abyss

The 3 after Hell Awaits are really close though.

Warbringer is decent IMO. Lazarus A.D., Skeletonwitch, and Toxic Holocaust are all good thrash/crossover bands.

how would you guys rank Slayer's albums ? i have them ....

Reign in Blood > Show No Mercy > Seasons in the Abyss > Hell Awaits > South of Heaven > Divine Intervention > Christ Illusion > World Painted Blood > Diabolus in Musica > God Hates Us All

.... and Haunting the Chapel is one of my favorite EP's of all time.

RIB>HA>SITA>SOH>SNM>DI>other stuff is largely irrelevant