Thrash!

Not bad. WAY better than Annihilation Process EP..

5721271.jpg

Droid are releasing a re-mixed version of the same EP this year. Sure it'd be ideal if it was new music. But I think they did a great job, sounds even better than before.

Reactions: CiG
so I was thinking about giving Vektor one last try...all three of their albums are available for $30 on earache... You guys think there's any point to me grabbing them and sitting down and really giving them all a spin?

so I was thinking about giving Vektor one last try...all three of their albums are available for $30 on earache... You guys think there's any point to me grabbing them and sitting down and really giving them all a spin?

Take my opinion as it is:

I've heard Black Future and Outer Isolation. Out of those two, I prefer the latter.

That being said, I'm not really sold on the band at all. They were in town with Voivod last week and I skipped because of the house shit this week to save some money.

Well that all matters on how interested you are in hearing them again. Since you're here asking, i would say that's enough interest to just go ahead and pull the trigger. Plus that's a pretty good price. I would have def jumped on it if i didnt already have their first two.

I think i'll order one of those Terminal Deluxe hoodie/shirt packages.

Last edited: