Thread about luck

Yes. But not all are set and done. Some things you make them what they turn out to be. Anyway, there's no point arguing about this subject.... I respect all opinions. Always.

Originally posted by moody
there's no luck, no coincidences. it's all written, it's all meant and supposed to be the way it is. blame it on your fate :cry:

Nice excuse..
Of course we all have different prerequisite, different things that we get on our way. But what you make out of it is only up to you. What I realized this year is that you can manage enything if you really want it!.. Well maybe I´m wrong and I´m just a very lucky person.. although there were times I had the feeling that the whole world turned agains me

No fate exists. Things happen, sometimes by our own choices and deeds, but more often by hazard.. can't understand people who plan their whole life so fuckin ready, seems like a waste of time to me.. it won't go as one's decided ever, anyway. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Eos
Nice excuse..
Of course we all have different prerequisite, different things that we get on our way. But what you make out of it is only up to you. What I realized this year is that you can manage enything if you really want it!.. Well maybe I´m wrong and I´m just a very lucky person.. although there were times I had the feeling that the whole world turned agains me

well, so what's luck then? some random force that put you up and down? i think people like to see life in a romantic way, and luck is part of that. once you try to show them how life might be in reality, they start to panic :confused: . just my 2 cents tho :rolleyes:

there's no luck, no coincidences. it's all written, it's all meant and supposed to be the way it is. blame it on your fate :cry:

I don't belive in fate, there is nothing written you write them by your coincience (imo)
fate is just a place to hide when somethings bad happened to you.
but I respect what you thinks, no needs to argue
(I don't wanna argue with a hairy chest men, I'm afraid of them )

Hell Hole
The windows dirty the mattress stinks
This ain't no place to be a man
Ain't got no future, ain't got no past
And I don't think I ever can

The floor is filthy the walls are thin
The wind is howling in my face
The rats are peeling, I'm losing ground
Can't seem to join the human race.

I'm living in a hell hole
Don't want to stay in this hell hole
Don't want to die in this hell hole
Girl, get me out of this hell hole.

I rode the jetstream, I hit the top
I'm eating steak and lobster tails
The sauna's drafty, the pools too hot
The kitchen stinks of boiling snails.

The taxman's coming, the butler quit
This ain't no place to be a man
I'm going back to where I started
I'm flashing back into my pan.

It's better in a hell hole
You know where you stand in a hell hole
Folks lend a hand in a hell hole
Girl get me back to my hell hole.

:D by Spinal Tap

well, so what's luck then? some random force that put you up and down? i think people like to see life in a romantic way, and luck is part of that. once you try to show them how life might be in reality, they start to panic :confused: . just my 2 cents tho :rolleyes:

Well depends on what makes you happy.. for me it´s taking pics and making interviews.. And if I liked to have a photo pass for a band and don´t ask then it´s my fault.. If I ask and get it then I´m happy.. but I don´t think that destiny decided that I should go and ask.. it was my decision and I did it.. asa I do always.. cause there´s nothing you can loose.. And as soon as you learn that the better for you ;)

Originally posted by without
being lucky: see the boy you like everyday (like me)
being unlucky: see him with his girlfriend (like me too)

:)

Kill her and he'll be yours forever!!!:lol:

Originally posted by Eos
Well depends on what makes you happy.. for me it´s taking pics and making interviews.. And if I liked to have a photo pass for a band and don´t ask then it´s my fault.. If I ask and get it then I´m happy.. but I don´t think that destiny decided that I should go and ask.. it was my decision and I did it.. asa I do always.. cause there´s nothing you can loose.. And as soon as you learn that the better for you ;)

maybe that's because i got too high expectations, or maybe that's because i rely too much on others to be happy *sighs*. still, i don't believe in whatever that'd be random. then again, each of us has is opinion on the matter.

I don't belive in fate, there is nothing written you write them by your coincience (imo)
fate is just a place to hide when somethings bad happened to you.
but I respect what you thinks, no needs to argue
(I don't wanna argue with a hairy chest men, I'm afraid of them )

nah, don't be afraid. hairy chests can be really sooth and friendly :cool:

Originally posted by Lenore
Yesterday night i 've been attacked by some wankers in the street , and me & me friend got beaten up ~ 1 night in hospital...........

Looks like Paris is no good :cry:
My aunt was there a week ago and when she was waiting for the lights to turn green, 2 guys smashed in her car window, punched her in the face, and stole her handbag.
It was only 2° that night and she had to drive fom Paris all the way to Luxembourg in the cold

It wasnt in Paris , i m from Lille -

Woa , what happened to your aunt is pretty harsch -

Fortunately she'hasnt been hurt , thats the most important i guess..

Originally posted by sol83
Kill her and he'll be yours forever!!!:lol:

bluboomteamenforcer.gif

being lucky: see the boy you like everyday (like me)
being unlucky: see him with his girlfriend (like me too)

:)
I think that there's a better solution for your problem - just ignore the bastard and find somebody who will really care for you!!