It's sunny out...

Goddamn! It's gremlins! DEAD GREMLINS!!!! As long as you don't burn any dead gremlins you don't have to worry about suffering my wrath. Well, of course, if you question Allhater's coolness you will, as I said. But other than that.....nuttin to worry aboot!:D

Here's the low-down on the whole gremlin thing........Ok, there's this field totally covered with dead gremlins, totally covered. Then this dude comes over and starts to throw a lit match down on them and I'm like "Dude, you can't do that! Stop! Don't you know that burning the gremlins will release a toxic gas into the air and kill us all?" He doesn't acknowledge my presence and throws the match down on them anyway. I don't remember if I stomped it out or not. But I was MAD! REALLY MAD! So then I go and hose down the inside of the local Kroger's store with a high-powered water hose, because I'm mad. Then, the cops are after me and the brakes in my crappy VW bug go out and the cops arrest me and put me on a year's probation. Of course......this was all just a dream! he he he . But still, now I have this weird concern for dead gremlins! There!(I don't have a crappy VW, really!):D

I had a 1972 Super beetle. I dragged it all out....it would hit 120 in to time. I paid 1300 dollars for the motor..that was 1991, you can buy a regular motor for a bug rihgt now for 300 dollars.
ANy way.I had real wide tires on the back..50's as a matter of fact, and real narrow tires on the front. I put chevy 5 lug adapters on it,,,and ran normal rims.
it was a bad ass bug.

Did you know that a bug will go like a four wheel drive truck? They are great for OFF roading