It's sunny out...

A

Allhater

These days depress me so much.I was walking home from my bus stop and it was sunny out and the birds were singing and I heard the sound of...people *shudder*. So then I put my Rob Zombie cd on my cd player. Dark,evil,scary music always helps to get my soul back down to the depths of hell-if,for some reason,it has wondered away.There really should be more rain and gloomy weather in MD,not all of this...sun *shudders once more*. I think I'll move to Seattle.Anyone here have the luck of actually living in Seattle?What about all of the other unlucky ones,do you hate sunny weather as much as I do?

FUCK NO. I love nice weather.

Rob always makes me laugh. DO yu really feel like your in hell listening to ROB ZOMBIE? I cant take that guy for scary. DRAGULA? Thats a comic song.
YOu can find some way more hellish type stuff than ZOMBIE.

MOst ppl i know who listen ROb, DANCE....hahahahaha
My mother likes his stuff.

I can't feel like I'm in hell if I'm outside,especially if it's sunny out!I have to be down in my room w/ the lights out and some really dark music playing on my stereo-Black Sabbath/OZZY, Type O Negative the best. NO,NOT"Dragula"!!!!!!!!!!!!!That song is so fucking stupid,I was saying Rob Zombie stuff like "Superbeast",and definately not the new shit!"Feel So Numb" is the absolute worst song.What's with you people liking sunny weather anyway?Where are my fellow goths,vampires and children of the night?Am I all alone here?
Allhater

Now,are you mocking me...is that it?Cuz I know that people here in metal forums don't exactly take kindly to goth kids.
Allhater

Have you heard T-O-N's cover of Black Sabbath's "Black Sabbath"?
That HAS GOT TO BE the most fucking evil song i've ever heard! I love it so much.It sounds the best if you listen to it in the dark...oh the things your imagination can create when you have the right amout of evil as your influence...

No,of course you don't expect goths in a metal forum,but I'm not into goth music(I fucking hate that shit).For me,it's all about the imageand the morbid-ness and the creativity.Goth guys annoy me-they're a bunch of pussies in make-up and skirts who love to dance *cringe*.I prefer Peter Steele of T-O-N.

But I am a DARK and TWISTED soul!

My parents were divorced when I was but 'wee hellspawn. 'Twas at an early age I found ways to express my [self-created] feelings of angst towards my parents, I began to wear black clothes and dying my hair [like everyone else] to express my individuality. I later found I could relate to my satanic brethren who create dark, depressing music, artists such as Korn, and Disturbed. I am a misunderstood soul, no one can relate to my unique outlook on life [except for the other 50 goths at my school that have the same facade as me]. I write this now, with the curtains drawn tightly shut, and the ballads of Disturbed reverberating thro' mine ears. The lights are dimmed, for the sun would only radiate light and reveal my heart of ebony.

[I like kitty cats, fuzzy kwitters, bunny wabbits, rainbows, and leprechauns h4r h4r]

Does it seem ironic that I can relate to about 50 people I meet in these forums,yet I relate to absolutly no one in my school(no...3 other people at my school)I thank all of the people who sympathize w/ this whiny goth,Allhater.I wear black,I shop @ Hot Topic, I'm surrounded by 100s of whiggers and wannabe cheerleaders in the middle school that I go to. I tolerate daily goth-bashing from my "friend"-a selfish,materialistic, Old Navey-clad female whigger last year I got it a whole lot more and a whole lot worse.I always felt like everyone was trying to change who I was.With all of the reality surrounding me,I had nowhere to turn except to heavy metal- including the"nu-metal"&Cradle of Filth ehich you people love to hate and the death metal which would've made the few metalhead guys @ my school totally shit themselves-and my writing-which is very morbid,depressing and dark(most of it sounds like Oyo's response up there)
Uh...no real point to that rambling... just wanted to make talk and fill up space.I figure that if I start a thread that gets a lot of replies I'll look really important.
Misunderstood Soul,Allhater
HATER OF ALL

Originally posted by Unregistered
...no real point to that rambling... just wanted to make talk and fill up space.I figure that if I start a thread that gets a lot of replies I'll look really important.
Misunderstood Soul,Allhater
HATER OF ALL

Can I take your signature for myself, like for good?!...:cool: no fear, you're not the only misunterstood soul, and especially not the only "Allhater"...:err: :Smug:

Sure, I guess you can have my signature,do whatever the hell you want...

(Gallu/Gal of the Full Moon, where are you?)
your friend,
Allhater(you're #1,Gallu)

hey allhater, why are you in the nevermore forum, last time i checked nevermore was not a gothic band, and have you ever thought that your goth look is as every bit as vain as the materialistic preppy, you obviously are just as concerned with your vain "goth" appearance. Rob Zombie? ? ? I am being a bit harsh here, but you seemed to be getting quite harsh yourself

No one ever question Allhater's coolness. If you do, you'll get the same punishment you would get if I caught you trying to set a field of dead gremlins on fire, mmmmkkkkkk? :mad: he he he.