Thread about luck

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Looks like Paris is no good :cry:
My aunt was there a week ago and when she was waiting for the lights to turn green, 2 guys smashed in her car window, punched her in the face, and stole her handbag.
It was only 2° that night and she had to drive fom Paris all the way to Luxembourg in the cold

welcome to Paris. i could tell you loads of stories like this one, you'll get a slightly different picture from Paris that the one you get from 'Amelie'. well, it's better than Calcutta i think, but still :mad:

Some things you can't control. Sure, if you want something you can make it happen if you set your mind to it.
But other things like health (being healthy is for me being lucky too) you cannot change.
I'm an optimistic person, I like to think that for every bad thing happening some good thing will come. Balance in life (and nature).

Originally posted by LostLenore
...I'm an optimistic person, I like to think that for every bad thing happening some good thing will come. Balance in life (and nature).
Well' I can agree with this... but my bad periods are not balanced with the good ones - thank god that now I'm in a good period;)

Originally posted by Ivo
Life is unfair - it's like fucking desease...
:p I like to live :p so I don't get your line 'Life is unfair"
I will be 100 and still headbanging to metallica!!!

Originally posted by Mariner
:p I like to live :p so I don't get your line 'Life is unfair"
I will be 100 and still headbanging to metallica!!!

When I was 13 I thought everyting non-metal was crap and that I would never listen to anything else. I was wrong, not only about that but many other things as well. Time changes everything.... I cannot even imagine how I'll be at 30....