Thread about luck

Originally posted by LostLenore
I have to take back my words! It CAN get worse!!
Still, can not believe it: I got fired yesterday :eek:
(because of the bad economy)
As of February I'll be out of a job...

a brand new day, it can't get worse. yeah right. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by miranda B
i dont know if this is good luck or bad luck but
i have to go to the clinick on thursday(and have to stay there at least 5 till 10 months)
well i guess i should see it as goodluck because there are long waitinglists.
so i`m not online anymore during the week.
so take care all of you

:wave:

I hope you'll be fine !!

Originally posted by without
a kind of mafia under name of the "police" :mad:

:OMG:

Where do you live ??

The police came yesterday to my concert too ... There"s a new law here in France. You can't gather on a sidewalk , no more than 3 persons at the same time in front of a public or private building.
It's great ... so the police came and began to insult all the kids outisde , threaten them , then beat one in the stomach and take two of them straight to jail ... They also threw teargas (in my eyessssss ;p ) of course ... it's well known we metal/hardcore kids are the source of 'insecurity' ... nevermind ...
They came with 3 cars and a truck for a gathering of maybe 50 peaceful kids who weren't causing trouble to anyone ... Courageous people I guess ...
I'm sure it's the people of the pub themselves who called the police ... what a bunch of bitches !

Originally posted by cedarbreed
:OMG:

Where do you live ??

The police came yesterday to my concert too ... There"s a new law here in France. You can't gather on a sidewalk , no more than 3 persons at the same time in front of a public or private building.
It's great ... so the police came and began to insult all the kids outisde , threaten them , then beat one in the stomach and take two of them straight to jail ... They also threw teargas (in my eyessssss ;p ) of course ... it's well known we metal/hardcore kids are the source of 'insecurity' ... nevermind ...
They came with 3 cars and a truck for a gathering of maybe 50 peaceful kids who weren't causing trouble to anyone ... Courageous people I guess ...
I'm sure it's the people of the pub themselves who called the police ... what a bunch of bitches !

in a country famous with kebab and police : Turkey :)

Originally posted by LostLenore
I have to take back my words! It CAN get worse!!
Still, can not believe it: I got fired yesterday :eek:
(because of the bad economy)
As of February I'll be out of a job...

@MirandaB: veel sterkte!

bedankt:)
gelukkig is het nog geen donderdag.
ik hoop dat je snel een nieuwe baan vind

@ miranda b: take care and be strong. Always try to remember that it's hard but that you're gonna get help and that there are people waiting for and caring about you!

All the best:)

Originally posted by neph
@ miranda b: take care and be strong. Always try to remember that it's hard but that you're gonna get help and that there are people waiting for and caring about you!

All the best:)
i try to remeber that
thank you
i appreciat it very much.:)