Thread about luck

Originally posted by LostLenore
I know life isn't always fair,but I have had my share of bad luck this last months. Well, it can't get much worse. (and this isn't about having a car accident)

it can always get worst. that's what funny about life, it can always get better/worst.

Originally posted by sol83
When I was 13 I thought everyting non-metal was crap and that I would never listen to anything else. I was wrong, not only about that but many other things as well. Time changes everything.... I cannot even imagine how I'll be at 30....

Okay, this can be true... but that's how I feel things now ;)

And yesterday i was stolen my mobile by some dickhead at a concert I was organising with some friends. it was a guy of the venue's staff that did it f****** mut**f***a.
And the guy who was lending us the pub refused to pay for the bands that came from far away and he started to argue with us and wanted to fight ! asshole ... . We had to pay the bands ourselves but he had told us he would pay before the concert ...
Fortunately there was enough attendance and we're not loosing money ...
Fuck them anyway , fuck yesterday's bad luck.
Boycott ' Le Gambetta , 102 rue de Bagnolet , PARIS XXeme '

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by cedarbreed
And yesterday i was stolen my mobile by some dickhead at a concert I was organising with some friends. it was a guy of the venue's staff that did it f****** mut**f***a.
And the guy who was lending us the pub refused to pay for the bands that came from far away and he started to argue with us and wanted to fight ! asshole ... . We had to pay the bands ourselves but he had told us he would pay before the concert ...
Fortunately there was enough attendance and we're not loosing money ...
Fuck them anyway , fuck yesterday's bad luck.
Boycott ' Le Gambetta , 102 rue de Bagnolet , PARIS XXeme '

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

same thing happened to me last avril :mad: :mad:

the guy who stole my mobile was a bodyguard and I couldn't do anything against him, I couldn't prove that he's guilty!
+
because of the concert we lost TOO MUCH money.. TOOOOOOO MUCHHH
you're lucky at least you didn't lost your money :(

Originally posted by without
same thing happened to me last avril :mad: :mad:

the guy who stole my mobile was a bodyguard and I couldn't do anything against him, I couldn't prove that he's guilty!
+
because of the concert we lost TOO MUCH money.. TOOOOOOO MUCHHH
you're lucky at least you didn't lost your money :(

sorry about that :cry: , same here it was a bodyguard .
I will never trust anyone of a venue's staff anymore , from the boss to the security ...

why don't we associate and go beat them bastards ?? :mad:

Oh the bands were just underground hardcore and metal bands from France but two of them came far from Paris.
What was the concert you were organizing ?

i dont know if this is good luck or bad luck but
i have to go to the clinick on thursday(and have to stay there at least 5 till 10 months)
well i guess i should see it as goodluck because there are long waitinglists.
so i`m not online anymore during the week.
so take care all of you

:wave: