Thunder is back! New Album in Feb

Some more info here...
THUNDER TO RELEASE WONDER DAYS IN FEBRUARY; DETAILS REVEALED

p197m0iluj1itboaj1vtu9o11ser4.jpg

I have this on pre-order. I think this band is pretty much overlooked in the U.S., except for the couple of hits from back in the day. very consistent, and "power house" pretty much sums it up!

I share the same sentiments about this band with the previous posters on this thread. Thunder has been a consistently awesome band throughout their career. However, this is yet another reunion in a series of "reunions" that just leaves me scratching my head. What ever happened to bands saying they're done and keeping it that way? I get it if a good decade or more goes by and a band decides to give it another go, but I'm getting pretty peeved that so many bands are going on their "final" tours or breaking up only to have a change of heart on that same tour or to get back together in less than five years. Are the offers that good for these bands, or are they that starved for attention?

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I'd love to see Thunder live again (I saw them open the Donnington Castle Monsters of Rock show in 1990), but I'm sure that's never going to happen.

I like the new songs..a little slower than classic Thunder, but pretty good nonetheless.

I wore through two copies of Backstreeet Symphony on tape before I was able to find it on CD. :)

THUNDER LAUNCH VIDEO TRAILER FOR UPCOMING ALL YOU CAN EAT RELEASE; TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED

"...Entitled All You Can Eat, it documents the story of Wonder Days, Thunder’s first studio album for six years, and includes a live album, an in-the-studio session, and a documentary film. As a special treat, Live At Loud Park will be released as a limited edition 12” single vinyl album.

All You Can Eat will be released on January 29th on earMUSIC as 2CD+DVD, Blu-ray+2CD and download...."