Ticket Update (4/4/06):

Dunno. I only get a count once per day from the venue. I will say that it normally takes longer to sell the last 50 tickets than it does the other 750. I believe it will take the entire week to sell them. I hope I'm wrong.

Glenn H.

See what happens when you put a babe like Simone on the roster!

Of course, the planned Evergrey opus didn't hurt either! And thanks again for putting Jorn on the bill. He'll bring the house down Saturday night!

You were told by the experts here Glenn. Like I personally told you; you have carte blanche to book whomever you want and be a little more "crazy" with this show! That's why I get bugged by repeats. You have all the options in the world and I hope you see that now!

woosta said:
Like I personally told you; you have carte blanche to book whomever you want and be a little more "crazy" with this show! That's why I get bugged by repeats. You have all the options in the world and I hope you see that now!

That's basically what I told him as well...

Kick ass, Glenn...whether or not this year breaks any sell-out records, I imagine that you're breathing easier just knowing you WILL sell out...period.

Another great year...you can go curl up in a corner now with a stiff drink...you've earned it!

Rock on!

Harvester said:
As of 1130am EST, there are 153 tickets remaining. We are on pace for the 2nd fastest sell-out in the festival history.

All of the naysayers about the lineup can kiss our ass.

Thanks everyone.

Glenn H.

see Glenn? remember what I said in my email? I told you not to sweat it. :Smug:

and even being a huge Nevermore fan, I must forelornly agree with you when you say 'Neveragain'.

Their loss.