Tie My Rope made me smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnghost

Borderline
Nov 29, 2001
Rio de Janeiro
Visit site
Hahahahahaha... oh my God... I'm listening to Tie My Rope right now and it sucks so fucking bad that it's making me laugh.

I mean, I thought I'd be pissed cause it would suck, but they took it to a whole new level of shit this time. This is so bad that it's actually a relief. It means that I shouldn't expect anything good from this gay band ever again.

The Bodom guys have been drinking vomit and piss, and this is the result. And you fucking morons, defenders of AYDY, like it. You're the bane of all that's genuine in metal. You're the kids who pick a guitar up thinking of selling out the next minute. You're the generation who've never listened to Alice Cooper, KISS and AC/DC. Or a full Iron Maiden album. I will even bet that you, motherfucker, who's reading this right now, have never listened to Piece of Mind, am I wrong? You're a fucking shame, the generation of downloadable, disposable music, that feeds on passing trends.

To all of you, who are NOT about to rock, enjoy Tie My Rope. I hope you have the time of your life.

if you really hated it that much you should probably just leave the board now. if you don't like the new cob, why spend your time waiting around for them to change which just isn't going to happen? and if you're going to stay on the board simply to bash them, well then thats just a little bit pathetic.

Are you talking to me? I stick around this forum because it is more fun then any others on the UM and because of the Guitarist/Tab tread. Get the centepedes out yer vagina lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.