Time to switch to a new DAW

^ they compared it to the windows audiorecorder. awesome daw. but does wma and not mp3, they just got kinda confused.. still sounds legit to me, gonna buy

incorrect, reaper is FREE for Non-Commercial use and we all know anyone even looking at Dr Drum is no professional OR doing it commercially. So therefor...... FREE

How do you get free from their website?

Screenshot2012-03-13at94124AM.png

Screenshot2012-03-13at94131AM.png

Sounds like $60 to me.

FUCK MY FACE, what is WRONG with people!? If this gains traction I'll take to my own dick with a knife and fork and eat the whole thing inch by inch live on webcam. FUCK EVERYTHING.

Is it me, or is the video just full of wanking innuendos?

"Banging out beatz"
"Blow a huge wad of dough"

Must be on purpose...

Definitely gets my attention tho.

When you go clubbing, do you ever wonder how the DJ was able to lay down those tracks?

Did you ever wish you could create the beats that make everyone want to get out and jam? Do you want to make beats that go BOOM?

Anyone else think this is Tad's newest business venture? :D And I genuinely lol'ed at "This is your chance to sound HOTTTTT!"

My email to them. I CAN NOT WAIT for their response :)

I was going over your comparison chart and was wondering how you can just flat out lie about the features they offer?

All Major DAW's including Reaper, (which is free by the way) can:

1. export to .wav and not just MP3, even Fruity Loops which is strictly for making beats allows .wav export.
2. have Video tutorials online that are FREE and not just for "members"
3. can import your own custom sounds in 1 click (Sonar in particular, and even the $69 base version)
4. have multiple screens, all you have to do is expand the "single screen" and pop out the modules with a single click
5. work on PC or Mac, ProTools is cross platform as is Nuendo, and Cubase, and when you buy your interface for recording vocals like a pro ProTools is usually included
6. all of them have build in EQ's (thats what its called in the real world, not High Mid and Low sounds), can pan sounds left and right.

I dont know what software you were comparing shit too, but to be totally honest, you are really clueless.

Thanks for your time.
Jason Constantine (a REAL producer / engineer / phat beatz maker)
Constantine Studios

dude, you told them !! they will just cry and fuckin' kill themselves when they read your e-mail.

Anywho, even if the software is real, it still looks like it was put together in synthedit in 3 days, just for the lulz.

and people obviously will not make sick beats with it, I kind'a admire the creator's insanely cynical sense of humour

My email to them. I CAN NOT WAIT for their response :)

I was going over your comparison chart and was wondering how you can just flat out lie about the features they offer?

All Major DAW's including Reaper, (which is free by the way) can:

1. export to .wav and not just MP3, even Fruity Loops which is strictly for making beats allows .wav export.
2. have Video tutorials online that are FREE and not just for "members"
3. can import your own custom sounds in 1 click (Sonar in particular, and even the $69 base version)
4. have multiple screens, all you have to do is expand the "single screen" and pop out the modules with a single click
5. work on PC or Mac, ProTools is cross platform as is Nuendo, and Cubase, and when you buy your interface for recording vocals like a pro ProTools is usually included
6. all of them have build in EQ's (thats what its called in the real world, not High Mid and Low sounds), can pan sounds left and right.

I dont know what software you were comparing shit too, but to be totally honest, you are really clueless.

Thanks for your time.
Jason Constantine (a REAL producer / engineer / phat beatz maker)
Constantine Studios

Sorry but about FL studio... Fruity Loops which is strictly for making beats? Are you serious?
I use it to record metal/ rock and do some jobs for friend bands. Mixing in it have faster flow than cubase or even any other DAW, automating is awesome on the fly and I can copy/ past exact parameter value to another parameter. And midi editing is fast if not the fastest of any daw.
Comparing to cubase only drawbacks is - not so easy MULTI-TRACK recording, doesn't have clip gain, grid morphing.
FL studio is FULL JOB DAW. It seems that most guys here know FL studio from it's begining when it was only beat making crap.
I chose FL over other DAW because it's fast work flow. And how far I know it is second cheapest DAW.