Time to switch to a new DAW

guitarguru777 said:
incorrect, reaper is FREE for Non-Commercial use and we all know anyone even looking at Dr Drum is no professional OR doing it commercially. So therefor...... FREE

No, it's not. There's an affordable price for "personal use" or small businesses, but never free. Open it up when you download it, first message: REAPER IS NOT FREE.

Don't wanna be a buzzkill, funny thread :lol:

Edit: WOOPS, didn't notice next page hahaha sorry for being redundant

So its like a watered down version of Reason's block mode? Their marketing is basically "hey lets just put down everyone else and lie about them and it will make us look better".

In the end I think people that have to rely on other peoples loops and samples or dumbed down software probably aren't going to be churning out "bangers"...

When I go clubbing, I usually wonder "where the fuck am I", "how the fuck did I get here" and "who the fuck brought the stripping midget?" Only after I've solved those puzzles, I start wondering how the DJ was able to lay down those tracks.

Usually by hitting shuffle on iTunes.

She sounds like a voice actor from a printer CDROM manual. The video has no music.

It's so bad that it's beyond incompetent marketing, the person who made decisions had to be trying to sabotage something.