Tips To Sing Like Alexi

Final_Product said:
Best metal voice of all time?

Go and investigate: Bruce Dickinson, Matt Barlow, James Hetfield, Warrel Dane, Tim Owens, Timo Kotipelto...thats all i can think of now.

Tips would be to sing like yourself and be your own vocalist, ripping off other vocalists will just get folks wanting to kick you ass.

:lol:
Hetfield? no fucking way.. there's nothing special about hetfield
maybe a good show
warrel dane is just a fucking good vocalist and a very very good writer

just develope your own style, its more original and cooler, and i'm fed up with george fisher copies, alexi's style changes over the first 4 albums anyway, dunno if it was due to record techniques or vocal development or his throat getting fucked though

@turbo :lol: yeah, specially in concerts, just yaw yaw in a incomprehensible to pretend you know the lyrics :rolleyes:

@The bringer: Over trained homo-yodelling? Have you ever listened to focus? :tickled:

Hollywould said:
In the 80's Hetfield was a great performer. Most of you only got to see the shit Metallica. They've lost their drive. They were at one time awesome!

To me , Master of Puppets was their last GOOD album , the original Garage days is bad ass too !

Picture-015.jpg
>Alexi

Miriam hey GRRRR MY MUMS ON THE FORUM! Perkele! Yep I thought it was Tapio as well. What price a COBHC version? "Mouldy Old Dough" HAHA God excuse me Im a mad gypsy