Tired of Hating?

Sep 1, 2001
Chicago
Visit site
how many of you hated something and expressed it towards people openly but now just dont care about it anymore. Like i hate nu metal with a passion and when someone mentioned a cheesy teen bop metal band they liked, i would say they sucked. now when someone mentions something like that i just say i dont like them and move on. i have friends that listen to that crap and i just go along with it sometimes and just shake my head. Same thing with video games or whatever else they like and i dont. How many of you just dont care to fight about something anymore that you used to be very opinionated on.

If it happens that I exclaim "whoa that's crap" or so on, I am having a bad day. (Lately I have had more bad days than usually.) Apart from that, most artists that I hear and do not like have no subsequent reaction arising out of me. It is always tied to the moment, and if a band or singer does generate further negative response from my side there must be something that I really cannot but disagree with. (Luckily though I get very enthusiastic about something if it appeals to me entirely!) But yes, I am tired of hating. Have been so for quite some time. And while I still think that in a just world bands like -enter boring pop group here- should be opening for exciting and genious bands like Opeth or Arcturus, I do not feel as though I should let the world know about it. It's never going to happen anyway!