To anyone at the lamb of god, FF, children show last night

Genius Gone Insane

http://www.¯\(°_o)/¯.com
Aug 19, 2003
San Francisco Bay Area
www. ̄\(°_o)
i'm referring to the SF show at the warfield...what did you think of the sound, especially fear factory. i was not entirely sober, but i thought it sounded really good. it was extremely bass heavy, but the kicks were very clear and the snare sounded like a background instrument. any comments?

Genius Gone Insane said:
i'm referring to the SF show at the warfield...what did you think of the sound, especially fear factory. i was not entirely sober, but i thought it sounded really good. it was extremely bass heavy, but the kicks were very clear and the snare sounded like a background instrument. any comments?

I saw them Thursday night In Portland. Nothing sounded quite right to me. You could tell what was going on but, it was very poorly mixed and EQed. FF was 10x louder than Lamb which was sort of annoying. Other than that it was a pretty decent show even though I wasn't at all impressed with the sound. :err:

Ya i went...i thought FF sounded real good and the Raymond's Kicks were awesome. I thought it was weird that The Warfield brought down the mains and put them on the stage with the woofers on the floor. When i saw Megadeth the night before, the mains and woofers were hung up in the air as usual...Did you notice this?