To be a better forum member.

Shoud we have forum member survivor?

• Yeapedou! Watch me wearing the crown.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No fuc*ing way.. it´s just waste of time.

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I´m not sure of his acting skills.. but he is leftie so he must be splendid.

NP: DT - Dreamlore Degenerate (live)
Lots of fucks and motherfuckers. :eek:

:lol: i won't confirm or deny anything as of now. :p

as for the opeth board, i don't despise it or think it's crap. but it's way different from this board and i wouldn't want the dt forum to become like that. it's simply not for us here. the high number of people and the way they discuss nothing and everything at the same time would really cause a lot of confusion. this board stays mainly a place for band-related (albeit sometime remotely) discussions, while the off-topic section of the opeth board is a huge maelstrom where everyone but the bravest would get lost. i respect that choice, but as a moderator i see this is not the intent of this place.

rahvin.

@RH
Well, it looks like Final_Vision wants to punish me too, so I guess we have to get a real studio and all now, but what will the name be?

@rahvin
Sorry for making this whole place one huge gay-movie setting :lol:

BTW, what you think of this one, if you have it?
II
II
V

@salmy: i guess i'm with the majority and i don't really like it. i recognize the originality of their attempt at something different, but it's about the one song on soft dogs i skip every time. i like to hear a little edge in the voice, i guess.

rahvin.

Originally posted by Ormir

UnDo Heterosexuality

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :puke:

@rahvin
hmm, ok, I find it kind of strange, I get flashback when I hear it, quite odd really, reminds me a lot of the live version of It's After Dark from GCFEYCT don't know why tho :confused:

I think this is still my fav from the album, that woman has one of the sexiest voices I have heard... ever... :)
II
II
V

Originally posted by RealHazard
I could be the director of art movie by Ormir (Mr O) and and Salamurhaaja (young secretary who needs teaching).
Lots of negative colours, perhaps totally new cam-angles.
Inspired by Crowvision (creation of Alex Proyas) we could have somekind of anal vision.
Mousewings could be the cameraman.
I could also provide the punishing equipments.
Cameraperson! I'm female. :p Also I can't be the cameraperson. I only got 7/10 in the camcorder part of my audio-visual class last year.

I want to join Salmy and Ormir in the movie... remember the other thread when I said I'd join them? :loco: That way it won't be a "gay" movie. ;)

Hmm... right now I'm thinking a healthy portion of us would be banned by now if this was on some other forums. :lol:

*making his deb... err, laying down his first post in this thread* ;)

:lol: @ Ormir's pic

Wow, my nick made it into the pic. But what to think of it actually being there? Good or bad? :p

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
I think this is still my fav from the album, that woman has one of the sexiest voices I have heard... ever... :)

it's one of the best songs on the record for sure. :)
my favourites seem to be: the truth about you, une frappe sur la tete, between you & me, human kind...

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
it's one of the best songs on the record for sure. :)
my favourites seem to be: the truth about you, une frappe sur la tete, between you & me, human kind...

rahvin.

So the whole album in other words ;)

@Mousewings: That would be great!
We could make lot more money if there would be woman in the film. (I wasn´t sure are you he/she/it..sorry!)
We need more name possibilities!

damn...
one leaves for about a week, and everything goes down the drain. now behave :) for the gaymemaster is back in town!
:D

Originally posted by VultureCulture
damn...
one leaves for about a week, and everything goes down the drain. now behave :) for the gaymemaster is back in town!
:D
Can you speak German?

just making sure, some are not capable of anything but gurgled screams of agony and pleasure...

"Fortunately (at) the ultimate metal forum we have the people are very civilized..."
-Mikael Stanne

We're going to break his heart :cry:

"Fortunately (at) the ultimate metal forum we have the people are very civilized..."
-Mikael Stanne

We're going to break his heart :cry:

I think he also knows we all totally nuts :lol:

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
I think he also knows we all totally nuts :lol:
That was before... "this" began happening. Mikael is happily on tour, with no idea of what is going on. Or then he does. And they've decided to delete this board with no forewarning!

Or then he does. And they've decided to delete this board with no forewarning!

No, that only happens with bands that can't take criticism when they make shittier albu after shittier album ;) :D