To be a better forum member.

Shoud we have forum member survivor?

• Yeapedou! Watch me wearing the crown.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No fuc*ing way.. it´s just waste of time.

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
No, that only happens with bands that can't take criticism when they make shittier albu after shittier album ;) :D
I bet some day Niklas will get tired of all the Archetype hatred, and decide to destroy the forum, and retire to a hut in the woods with a remix-LP of Archetype.

Originally posted by Ormir
I bet some day Niklas will get tired of all the Archetype hatred, and decide to destroy the forum, and retire to a hut in the woods with a remix-LP of Archetype.

As the great TBL says in their song:
That'll be the day...

I don't know how low
I can go just to make you mine...

Well that song is taking a whole new and quite scary meaning now, thanks a lot, I can never listen to that song again :rolleyes:

Yes of course... let's see people fight, slander, spit and blow below other members belt... Rivers of blood, sweat and tears flowing down.... Let's take up arms, only one will survive! :D

That was before... "this" began happening. Mikael is happily on tour, with no idea of what is going on. Or then he does. And they've decided to delete this board with no forewarning!
or ban us all from all forums with no warning or explanation... and keep on banning us when we try to post with new usernames. :p

At the very least, even if this has happened we are still respectful of each other and don't randomly start fights. Except between Thanny and Nicky. :p

I´m sure that our drunken redbeard pirate wont mind if we practise some gay-jokes and other wacky things.

NP:Barathrum - Saatana
Headbanging for Saatana!

"satan's macaroni! the finns are gonna kill them silly italian pizza-heads! hail switzerland".

was that correct?

@rahve: definitely. oh, and i have some good news i keep on forgetting to tell you, so i'll post them now that i remember: some girl by the name of valeria, that you once knew, failed her pre-selection for the exam to become a judge. Hey! Heil Switzerland! :)

h

Originally posted by rahvin
@hyena: hooray!!! hah, so there is some justice in this world. :) and it's not just us.

rahvin.

well, i would venture to say that this is in the state's best interest: we've got enough trouble with the judicial as it is without need to make it worse with new injections of... welll... whatever.

h