To people attending the New England Metalfest (feat. Nevermoe)

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
So my mom and stepdad are going to be out of town on April 25th, leaving the house to me the weekend of the Festival. I live 45 or 50 minutes away from where the Fest is, so I'm thinking that if people are up to it, we should have a "get together" at my place one or all the nights of the fest. I can drive a people to and from. Any and all are welcome to crash here.

Well, I'm STILL jobless (and granted I'm not really looking either, I have two unpaid internships that keep me busy+ school)
But... you never know what the next cuple of weeks will bring... I'll keep you posted
and Thank you Max :)

So my mom and stepdad are going to be out of town on April 25th, leaving the house to me the weekend of the Festival. I live 45 or 50 minutes away from where the Fest is, so I'm thinking that if people are up to it, we should have a "get together" at my place one or all the nights of the fest. I can drive a people to and from. Any and all are welcome to crash here.

Can you PM me your address? My sis and I are trying to figure out how I'm going to be getting places up in Bahston.

Max, i will only go to your house if I can have sex with strange women on your mom and step dad's bed and NOT clean it up before they get home.

" Max, what is the funky smell? "

Of course peoples are still free to stay at my place if needed. Though I am much farther than Boxey there.