to poop or not to poop

One Inch Man said:
she was one of those chicks that only pooped a few times a week, and hated it. one day she took a dump and said "COME LOOK AT THIS, THIS IS WHY I HATE TO POOP IT HURTS!!!" and i walked into my bathroom in which a log of monstrous proportion was sitting in the terlit. i said "oh my fuck" and slowly walked away because it was the size of my fucking forearm.

Compacted Colon? Assreamings? This is a job for Carmen San Diego.

38carmen02.jpg

Ah, my first prepubescent WTF? *chubby* :oops: .

I kinda like to use public washrooms (cleaner ones are preferable, but who the fuck really cares, when one could get a disease, be injured, or die at any time?)

until recent years, i refused to shit in public restrooms, until i realized how ridiculous that was, and how much of a relief it would be if i stopped being a retard. now i don't give a shit, unless the bathroom is so nasty i can't stand being in it at all. also being in college and living in a dorm and not having a choice helps solve that dilemma.

Thanatopsis123 said:
But you just said you never poop in a public washroom. So what do you do when you can't hold it until you get home? You crap yourself?

I find a clean bathroom, generally requires sneaking into the staff building at school, or using a staff bathroom somewhere (they'll let you use it if you tell them that you can't hold it anymore and it's either the floor or their bathroom).