to the anti-american greeks here

romolus

Sep 3, 2001
wa
Visit site
LISTEN UP YOU PITA EATIN' FUCKOPOLIS, AMERICA IS GONNA KICK SOME FUCKIN ASS. I GREW UP ON US ARMY BASES AND YOU HAVE NO CONCEPTION OF THE FUCKING POWER THE ARMY HAS. WE HAVE WEAPONS THAT YOU HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD OF THAT CAN TAKE CITIES OUT.
WE NEED TO DESTROY THE TALIBAN AND WHILE WE'RE DOWN THERE KILL SADDAMM TOO, FUCK'EM. THEN WE NEED
TO OCCUPY AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ. A CONSTANT MILITARY PRESCENCE TO DESTROY FANATICAL ISLAM AT THE DROP OF A HAT. THAT IS WHAT IT IS GOING TO TAKE TO PROTECT WHINY LITTLE FUCKHEADS LIKE YOU FROM WORLD DESTRUCTION.
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY BROADCAST THE ASSAULT ON CNN!! I'LL BE RIGHT THERE WITH BEER AND POPCORN REVELING IN THE MELEE!! AND IF YOU OR ANY OTHER ANTI-AMERICANS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU SHOULD (A)BE THANKFUL YOU LIVE IN FREE COUNTRY.
(B)EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO FUCK OFF. :heh:

Fuck you all... every single one of you racist pricks.

If you were watching when the WTC crashed down, you might have noticed that everyone was covered in grey dust, and colour and race were totally indestinguishable. Blacks were grey, whites were grey. Greeks were grey, Australians were grey, Americans were grey.

This was damn Symbolic. If you think that the death's of ANOTHER few thousand people is entertainment... then YOU can excersize your right to FUCK THE HELL OFF.

I personally don't care about colour, race, culture, beleif, or any of that. THAT is what makes you who you are. If you beleive that killing the Afgani people will solve all the worlds problems, or if you beleive the world would be better off without ISLAMIC beleif; Then you yourself are a product of your own racist hate.

WHERE ALL THE CHRISTIAN'S PERSECUTED FOR WHAT THE FUCKING NAZI'S AND HITLER DID??????? NO!!!

So why should a whole nation suffer for what a few individuals have done? Do you beleive that the afgani's should suffer the fate of the victims of the terrorizm, even though it wasn't them?

IF that is your attitude, then Americans should all be raped, mugged, murdered, scammed, lied to... and most of all be DISCRIMINATED against on basis of culture; simply because america is has one of the highest crime rate's in the world, and these things happen every fucking single day!!!!

DISCRIMINATION ON BASIS OF CULTURE OR RACE CAN FUCK OFF!!!!!

I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE GREEK, OR FRENCH, AMERICAN, OR FUCKING TASMANIAN!!!! STOP THIS BULLSHIT, OR AUSTRALIA WILL KICK ALL OF YOUR ASSES, YOU RACIST PRICKS!

'nuff said!

... That came out WAAAAY more aggressive that what i intended it too.

Basically, racism is gay.

I said "FANATICAL ISLAM" not "ISLAM" or "ALL OF ISLAM"
Every word you said is now rendered meaningless.
STEP ASIDE for you are no longer a source of amusement to me. Must i remain ten steps ahead forever? YOU are so on my fucking ignore list now.

YEAH HERE'S AN IDEA, LET'S DO NOTHING AND SIT AROUND WITH OUR THUMBS IN OUR ASSES AND WAIT FOR THESE FANATICS TO GAIN NUCLEAR CAPABILITY, THEN EVERYBODY'S FUCKED AMERICAN OR NOT. AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT DOWN UNDER, YOU NEED TO QUIT LYING TO YOURSELF AND PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE FUCKIN SAND.

My post wasn't just against you dude, It was equally at the guy you posted it about.

Basically, i couldn't give a fuck. If you want to go spread your useless racist bullshit, go do it, but not on a fucking NEVERMORE forum for gods sake.

Hmm now what can I say?I am not against americans as people,I am not racist (although I tended to become one until LSD and a couple guys more proved that there still are some thinking americans).I am against the US government.Yes I know that the Greek government is in NATO and in your side,did I say I agree on that?But I can partly understand it,as you have stated that it's with you or against you...sounds like blackmail to me.
Anyway,if you think that you'll just go there and win a war for fun,you're soooo wrong...I'm afraid this is much bigger than we can imagine.Btw Trapped said something right for a change :D
PS:As many of you seem to love to hate me,let me tell you that I don't think that Bin Laden did it...maybe he's just the scapegoat the US needed.

yoo dragonlord, same opinion ´bout that .. me, too doesn´t believe it was bin laden. who has the resources to organise the like ... maybe gaddaffi ... maybe some kind of secret organisation (cia?) nope, just kidding

Originally posted by Dragonlord
let me tell you that I don't think that Bin Laden did it...maybe he's just the scapegoat the US needed.

For this upcoming war - who cares? It's a war on terrorism, and he is one of the leaders of it. The "intentions" the US brings to this battle (based on what the media feeds me) is that Bin Ladin is one piece of the mighty puzzle that needs to be dismantled.

I just don't see an end to this... sure you take out Bin Laden, but then what do you have, 100 Bin Ladens following in his steps... these people will see him as a martyr, become more pissed off become more dangerous, the end of the world could be upon us. we have this war on terrorism, good and all, but like the pathetic drug war, is there going to ever be a stop of it... probably not. Timothy Leary we need you

ok america has the power to destroy all the countries all over the world.... Then what ? How are you going to live on ? Nuclear and chemical wepons you know bring destruction to nature and nature is the food you eat to keep alive. Heh ? I wish all weapons all over this planet to be burnt.

I think weapons are fine (not really explosives or nukes or anything) but guns and knives and bows and arrows can be used for hunting (for survival of course, I don't really like hunting).. it is just that the weapons are in these nuts hands who just want to gain power by shooting everything... everyone has their own perfect world, why do some try to push their ways on to people... I just want tolerance, you don't have to think like I do but tolerate it and not want to kill me... violence is for the weak minded and power hungry ego maniacs

to bring its (ego) death
can bring rebirth

I was just reading this entire thread, and the game telephone line came to my mind. You know, 20 kids get in a line, and you whisper the sentence the teacher gave you into the ear of the kid next to you. When the 20th kid repeats the sentence, it was always different than when it started.

Lets see, this thread started like this:
"LISTEN UP YOU PITA EATIN' FUCKOPOLIS, AMERICA IS GONNA KICK SOME FUCKIN ASS. ...(B)EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO FUCK OFF. ":mad:

And we're at this:
"I vote we argue over corporate rock instead of whos who and bombing what.":lol:

Somewhere along the line, we were deverted; Hmmm, my guess would be the bong sidetracked us.

Well, my response to continue this thread is:
I'll get the bong, and fill it with a mixture of water, mouthwash (Scope), and ice, for that cool refreshing intake of cannibus air. Then, we'll sit around and talk about the fleecing of America, you know, the $$ we Americans spend to see the likes of Brittany Spears, N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, and other acts like that. Dollars upon dollars for concerts, t-shirts, CD's. We know it's somewhat fake (IMO) - look and listen to this genre of music, then distinguish the music from the show part, and then listen to the musical harmonies and watch the "moves". These bands rake in the dough.
And here we are, listening to bands like Nevermore, Opeth, Dimmu Borgir and the like. Our bands have to pick up pennies on the street to keep going, while these musical "imposters" (again, IMO) are well crafted and designed by the "suits", and they suck all into their web of deceit. Big venues. Paparazzi. Why is it all of these types of bands become stories on VH1's "Where Are They Now" TV show. And lately, we get the added bonus of following these stars from rehab to rehab, and hear about their other mischievous adventures - better than Days of Our Lives!!!!
And with all of this, we'll just get along, and forget about those fuckers out there. We won't even ponder on the realities that surround us, except for the bong and our discussion.
:confused: :devil: