To The Gothic Youth Of The World

goth_fiend said:
but you did send us celine dion, bryan adams and avril lavigne in all fairness, we want a formal apology on that ;) :lol:
In their defense they did send Wayne Gretzky (I think I butchered his last name) and Rush, so it's cool.

@CliffBurton-When I was reading it there was a "Get Cheaper Long Distance Ad," that however is priceless.:lol:

goth_fiend said:
but you did send us celine dion, bryan adams and avril lavigne in all fairness, we want a formal apology on that ;) :lol:
billy-ray-cyrus.jpg

Ahem

But they are basically the same, not in terms of fashion and that but whatever..

My point is... Iran, Iraq what's the difference?? :lol:

Lake_Laiho said:
But they are basically the same, not in terms of fashion and that but whatever..

My point is... Iran, Iraq what's the difference?? :lol:

:rolleyes:

edit: iceland, greenland what's the differece?? :lol:

Ive met Emos, And ive met Goths.

Emo is "z0mg my mom only gave me $200 to buy pants with so when I got to the mall I could only buy two pairs so I cut myself because no one knows whats its like to be 14"

Most goths I know arn't even depressed, they just like the look, and are happy withtthe $20 a week they get to buy cloths, and groceries, and pay the bills.

I see your point though, Its just personnal experiance.

I think emos are like whiney rich kids and goths are real fucked up people. I'd rather be an emo than a goth because at least a lot of chicks dig emos.

Krakatau said:
I think emos are like whiney rich kids and goths are real fucked up people. I'd rather be an emo than a goth because at least a lot of chicks dig emos.

theyre both groups of faggots and should be lynched....whats the difference?

dilema1362 said:
theyre both groups of faggots and should be lynched....whats the difference?

couldn't agree more.. but actually the "faggots" do get girls.. but often just as friends.. and the emo's is almost like girls themselves so, the girl+emo thing isn't that strange after all..

Otränad said:
couldn't agree more.. but actually the "faggots" do get girls.. but often just as friends.. and the emo's is almost like girls themselves so, the girl+emo thing isn't that strange after all..

any guy who has to make out with another guy to get chicks is still a fucking faggot.