To The Gothic Youth Of The World

if every goth they used in that reprot was changed to emo than it would be true. But there is a thin line between goth and emo.

bodom-bro said:
if every goth they used in that reprot was changed to emo than it would be true. But there is a thin line between goth and emo.
there isn't, goth is just a messed up emo kid.

There is a difference. A slight one but there is one. Anyway, I just think the article is bullshit, I mean Manson isn't like a god to goths. I love how to this day they make it seem like it was his fault kids were shot at school, it didn't have anything to do with these kids access to semi-automatic machine guns in their unsupervised homes, oh no.........it was Manson.

I don't even like Marilyn Manson, but even he deserves a break from useless shit like this.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
There is a difference. A slight one but there is one. Anyway, I just think the article is bullshit, I mean Manson isn't like a god to goths. I love how to this day they make it seem like it was his fault kids were shot at school, it didn't have anything to do with these kids access to semi-automatic machine guns in their unsupervised homes, oh no.........it was Manson.

I don't even like Marilyn Manson, but even he deserves a break from useless shit like this.

Obviously! Bad parenting and a lack of responsibility has to be blamed on someone!:err:

:lol: But Manson, I mean come one, you let Dick Cheney shoot at people and get off scot free, then you except teens to not try the same.

Just once I would like to be in a store and have a parent tell there child, "no honey don't do that, that's what Dick Cheney would do."

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
:lol: But Manson, I mean come one, you let Dick Cheney shoot at people and get off scot free, then you except teens to not try the same.

Just once I would like to be in a store and have a parent tell there child, "no honey don't do that, that's what Dick Cheney would do."

Dick Cheney is the new Manson.:lol:

OMG I FOUND THE PERFECT IMAGE TO PHOTOCHOP!!!
20050223-dick-cheney.jpg

goth_fiend said:
blame canada before somebody blames the parents:lol:
har har har...:bah:
Canada, specifiacally Toronto, has been yelling at the US for shti like guns getting smuggled into Canada, especailly recently due to high numbers of shootings. American's blaming Canada for their gun controll problems, I'd like to see the day :lol: :lol: :lol:

also...does anyone think this isn't the best ad to put next to the article?
goth9yi.jpg

but you did send us celine dion, bryan adams and avril lavigne in all fairness, we want a formal apology on that ;) :lol: