OT: Our World is Doomed...

:rolleyes:

helium2ph.jpg

Thraxz said:
Internet IQ tests have scored me from 121 to 131 all of which are over 15 points off the real mark; 147 (taken as a requirement to be in a GATE "advanced" program).

i kinda dont belive in IQs but the internet test put me around 60-70 when some 3 day long state test i took 3 years ago was at 137

edit: i also forgot to add that in 4th grade my school gave me a test becuase my teacher recommened my for the gifted program and i tried my hardest and i got around 50. They thought I didn't try and i lied and said i didn't try because i didn't want to leave all my friends. That really was a blow to my self esteem then. Not to mention i was about a foot shorter then everyone in my class and i could litterally stand up in class and they could still see the chalkboard. I started talking growth hormone which is a shot every night and now im 5'10 which is actually an inch taller then average so im very thankful for that.

but uh, yea i have ADD also

War_Blade said:
i kinda dont belive in IQs but the internet test put me around 60-70 when some 3 day long state test i took 3 years ago was at 137

edit: i also forgot to add that in 4th grade my school gave me a test becuase my teacher recommened my for the gifted program and i tried my hardest and i got around 50. They thought I didn't try and i lied and said i didn't try because i didn't want to leave all my friends. That really was a blow to my self esteem then. Not to mention i was about a foot shorter then everyone in my class and i could litterally stand up in class and they could still see the chalkboard. I started talking growth hormone which is a shot every night and now im 5'10 which is actually an inch taller then average so im very thankful for that.

but uh, yea i have ADD also

you do realize that a 60-70 I.Q. officially means your:

warblade5fb.jpg

:heh: sorry, I couldn't resist.

lol, i honestly have trouble believe that they can measure everything my brain can produce with 20 questons that i could have done a better job writing.

I Have about the math skills of a 12 year old though, i cant argue that... I excell the writing department, im not trying to brag but on the FCAT (state exam) on out the highest score possible in writing, i was the only one in the entire school of like 4000 students. Which i also find hard to believe because i cant spell worth a shit. and i have almost straight Fs, but that just cause i talk about paul gilbert all class... and hair metal

Welcome to the short club. I was 5' until my sophomore year. I wound up at 5'8" now at 23 so... yeah.