Today is OPETH day for me..

@_@ Damn. Can't say I can blame you for being gone. Sorry to hear about all that. I lost an uncle to cancer several years ago, so I know how that is. Hang in there, ok?

I left the States two months ago and now I'm in Bahrain until next September or so. It's kind of shitty. Been feeling really weird and rather 'off' lately because of that and stuff with my girlfriend back home. I'll be glad when this is over.

I'm really sorry for your loss too.

what pisses the fuck out off me it's the fact that my friend must be the healthiest person alive, you know? and he got diagnosed LUNG CANCER almost 4 months ago, and this shit has been eating him alive since then, if it wasn't enough pain to him, this sickness got placed in his spinal chord, so there's no way he can be saved. Yesterday got a text message from my sister telling that he died. I felt my world falling into pieces, so 10 minutes later my sister again telling me doctors GOT MISTAKEN, and the info given wasn't about him, if not another person sharing the same room.

Fucking horrible, i cant imagine his family suffering that way. So it's only matter of days.

And burying my father almost a month ago was devastating, but you know...you have to keep going, dunno why but you have to.

This year and the last one have been the shittiest of all. Am begging to fucking end already.

What you doing in Bahrain? hang in there you too man.

Jeez, that's fucked up! Hearing that your friend died and then, 'Oops, sorry, our bad!' You have my utmost sympathy, that's for sure. About my uncle... that was many years ago, so I'm fine now. I was never that close to him, but I liked him a lot.

This has been a weird year. It definitely started out as the worst ever for me. I've never felt that bad - I was very unhealthy mentally and emotionally. Then eventually the year got a lot better. Things are still good, but weird again.

I got sent to Bahrain 'cause I'm in the military, not to put too fine a point on it. And if you ask me what we're doing here: I don't really know. We might as well be back home.

I can't remember a time when I've had so much on my mind - I'm really stressed out. I'm trying not to let it get the better of me, but sometimes it threatens to. There are a lot of decisions to be made, and not all of them are for me to make. Maybe I should be glad for that.

Sorry again about all the shit you've been going through. Things do get really bad when they want to, don't they? Thankfully, they rarely ever stay that way. (That's something I've been having to remind my girlfriend of in the last few days. She hasn't been doing so well.... *sigh*) Take care of yourself, hear?

what the fuck dude, you were pointing your mirror at me or what?

This definitely started out like shit and its so obvious this is going to keep being this way until the last day of this fucking year. Endless.

Take care where you are,hopefully you'll be going back safe to your home.

As for me, well. I need a fucking lobomoty.

meant we think very similar, and your post reflected some aspects of me.

Hope all is well for you, have a nice weekend.

Am out of work right this fucking second. Luckily i found someone do me an alcoholic lobotomy.

I'm really sorry for your loss too.

what pisses the fuck out off me it's the fact that my friend must be the healthiest person alive, you know? and he got diagnosed LUNG CANCER almost 4 months ago, and this shit has been eating him alive since then, if it wasn't enough pain to him, this sickness got placed in his spinal chord, so there's no way he can be saved. Yesterday got a text message from my sister telling that he died. I felt my world falling into pieces, so 10 minutes later my sister again telling me doctors GOT MISTAKEN, and the info given wasn't about him, if not another person sharing the same room.

Fucking horrible, i cant imagine his family suffering that way. So it's only matter of days.

And burying my father almost a month ago was devastating, but you know...you have to keep going, dunno why but you have to.

This year and the last one have been the shittiest of all. Am begging to fucking end already.

What you doing in Bahrain? hang in there you too man.
Sorry for you !!!! I hope things will be better for you !!! :) Life sucks sometimes !!! and I believe you are a strong one, getting through all these things and you still alive..that's awesome :D !!! Good luck :)