Tommy: Kamelot's videos 'Sacrimony' and 'My Confession' both on page 3)

No, he is still with SeventhWonder! When I read the Kamelot post, I went crazy! But when you read his biography on the Kamelot website all was well http://www.kamelot.com/site/tommy/
I guess this means he will not be fire fighting anymore, instead making money with music :) He deserves it.
Btw, the Kamelot fans actually seem to love him.

Tommy, have alot of fun and thank you for not quiting on the Seventh Wonder family!

Congrats to Tommy.

Also excellent news for Kamelot (one of my other favorite bands). I was worried after Khan left that they would lose their edge, but recruiting the best singer around at the moment shows they are still at the top of their game.

I think this could also be good news for Seventh Wonder. I guess now that Tommy will be with Kamelot for most of the year, it gives SW a window to tour/release new albums which could focus their efforts. Instead of saying the next album will come out in the next 2-3 years, for example, the band will know Tommy will only be away from Kamelot in July so they have to record a new album then.

Not to mention the increased publicity which will give SW the recognition they deserve.

I'm so incredibly glad he's going to do both bands, it would have broken my heart if he had left Seventh Wonder. But like this, I could hug the whole world!!

This is going to be amazing for both bands, I can feel it!

Congratulations, Tommy!! Just promise me one thing - stay as awesome as you are and don't ever change, now that you become a big rock star! :p

I'm happy for him, but at the same time I'm not a huge fan of Kamelot. I just hope everything works out, and maybe I'll start to like them more, but that's still doubtful. I hope he's able to stay with Seventh Wonder. Not just now, but also in the future.

thank god...a great choice for Kamelot..but thank god he aint leaving SW. Does this mean SW can tour in America now? pleeease!

Yeah, I was just thinking that Kamelot could bring SW along for their next world tour. I wonder how likely it is that it would happen.

Yeah, I was just thinking that Kamelot could bring SW along for their next world tour. I wonder how likely it is that it would happen.

Can you remember a tour where the singer of the headliner also sang for the support band? That's how big the chances are...

makes me a bit sad, all the time when I was in doubt I had focused on the hope they could jump on a tour on day. :Smug:

About having time for both bands... I think he can do it. Oliver can do it with Sons of Seasons and SoS has been playing quite a lot of live shows over the last two years... it's all a matter of planning.

World tour?:
Well, let's say 'unlikely', a.k.a. 'never'!

A 'one time happening'?:
Sure, you can dream about that...

Can you remember a tour where the singer of the headliner also sang for the support band? That's how big the chances are...

makes me a bit sad, all the time when I was in doubt I had focused on the hope they could jump on a tour on day. :Smug:

About having time for both bands... I think he can do it. Oliver can do it with Sons of Seasons and SoS has been playing quite a lot of live shows over the last two years... it's all a matter of planning.

World tour?:
Well, let's say 'unlikely', a.k.a. 'never'!

A 'one time happening'?:
Sure, you can dream about that...

Well, I just thought I'd throw the idea out there. You never know!

And about him being able to share time between bands: I really really really hope it works out because I think SW makes better music than Kamelot.

Congrats Tommy,
and make the best out of both worlds. And pleaseeeeee, do not neglect SW, it may not be as mainstream as Kamelot, but it's so much better.
All the best!

I don't doubt Tommy's ability to work with both, and as a big fan of Kamelot (2nd only to SW), this excites me greatly.

Glad Tommy is getting the opportunity for even more people to hear and appreciate his voice, and even though I wasn't really impressed by the last two Kamelot albums I find it difficult to imagine disliking something with Tommy singing so maybe this will just result in even more good music for me to get to listen to though.

I really hope this doesn't eventually mean Seventh Wonder end or get relegated to side project status, since they are ony of my absolute favourite bands and probably the single band I'm most eager to hear more from - so far they have only got better and better and their last two albums are among the best I've heard. I know Tommy is not leaving and that a balance between two bands is possible, and I'm sure everyone will want to continue with Seventh Wonder, but from a fans' perspective there's never really any way to be sure what will happen and only time will tell. Will be waiting with even more baited breath now for a new Seventh Wonder album - you really are the single best prospect for new music today.

I am a relatively new fan. I just found Seventh Wonder this spring and so far I just bought "Mercy Falls", which I think is a fantastic album.

Actually I found SW because of Tommys guest performances for Kamelot, and I think that Kamelot really made a good choice here. Also for SW it can be a step upwards. BUT Tommy ... please take care of yourself. Don't get stress and remember the family and the fun!

Tommy's first official show with Kamelot will be tonight!!
The place to be to witness this event: the 'Masters of Rock Festival' in the Czech Republic.

All the best of luck, Tommy!!
:kickass: