Tool

The SFU guitarist is one of the worst guitarists on earth. The guy is probably in his 40s.

The Greys said:
The SFU guitarist is one of the worst guitarists on earth. The guy is probably in his 40s.

I'm so tired of this trendy bullshit anti-SFU bollocks. There are MUCH worse bands out there.

Mind you, I read a very funny Seth Putnam vs Chris Barnes interview yesterday, great read!

Bands out there worse than Six Feet Under are probably joke bands.

The only reason tha band is on metalblade is because Chris Barnes. He already had a following previously being in CC.... the label acting on it for marketing purposes. I believe that really.

The Greys said:
Bands out there worse than Six Feet Under are probably joke bands.

The only reason tha band is on metalblade is because Chris Barnes. He already had a following previously being in CC.... the label acting on it for marketing purposes. I believe that really.

Now discuss your feelings on Santa Claus.

You're santa cock and I think you are listening to Six Feet Blunder!

The Greys said:
The guy is probably in his 40s.

Who cares, douche??

What will you be doing when you're in your 40s?

Oh yeah - sitting in your trailer, listening to country....

PS SFU is pretty dang laughable.

swizzlenuts said:
Bull fucking shit, unless you have a computer progam.

I can't do ALL quadratic trinomials (even ignoring ones that connot be factorised), but I can do some. I'll give you workings later.

Int said:
I can spell weirdo

And I can spell wierdo :p. What was the point of that post? Was it to point out that my spelling isn't as bad as many people's? That my typings are usually more readable than many people's? That you just want to increase your post-count for some reason?