Toontrack Metal month 2014

Sounds nice, seems to be less processed than Metal Machine.

Toms stand out the most to me upon a quick listen through, they sound super sweet.
Snares are really nice as well, a bit underwhelmed by the kicks altho I don't think that that kind of kicks are featured yet in any TT product.
overheads and room sound seem to be super awesome.

I'm actually incredibly impressed with how these samples sound, the kicks are a bit unusual for my preferences, but the whole kit actually sounds incredibly natural and DAT ROOM!

I'm very impressed with the pack, the tones are definitely close to raw and if you load it up in S2.0 you get access to a fair few mics to balance on the kick and snare. The kits are immaculately tuned and the room is just insane. The kicks are all very large sizes (including a 26x22!) which might be part of the unusual character, but I think they are very usable especially if you balance the kick in favour of the condenser in (Beta 91?) instead of the dynamic (D112).

I actually like the Kicks a lot. Especially the mapex velvetone. The bell of the K custom is to die for. Not extremely fond of the ludwig snares but the Brady and the Yamaha are so cool (I prefer crackyness over fatness).

So far everything sounds good but I have a problem with the hi-hat. It bleeds all over the place! To much hi-hat in the OH and room.

Other than that I'm in love with the yamaha snare and I really like the reverb.

So far everything sounds good but I have a problem with the hi-hat. It bleeds all over the place! To much hi-hat in the OH and room.

Other than that I'm in love with the yamaha snare and I really like the reverb.

Oh precisely like it would in a real recording?? Damn hi hats.....

I know Superior Drummer has control over all the bleed levels. Does EZ drummer?

I'm quite liking the sound of these. I'm stoked that they don't sound too processed, and I feel like they won't take too much to get sounding big. Will probably buy.

I like metal foundry better. the cymbals and hihats are better in my opinion. the toms are great in the new pack.