Toontrack Metal Month 2015?

I'm finally gonna jump on this Toontrack train but I was wondering some things before I do this...which one do you guys think is more useful, SD2 or EZD2? Just all around bang for buck. I'm leaning toward Ez Drummer 2 because of the video Ola made. Also, not counting these new expansions, which one of the EZX packs would you get FIRST if you were a Toontrack virgin and wanted to do metal. I'll get them all but I wanted the best one first.

Also, not counting these new expansions, which one of the EZX packs would you get FIRST if you were a Toontrack virgin and wanted to do metal. I'll get them all but I wanted the best one first.
I'd pick up Made of Metal for your first EZX. Best one out of the bunch.

Reactions: Terminus
I'm finally gonna jump on this Toontrack train but I was wondering some things before I do this...which one do you guys think is more useful, SD2 or EZD2? Just all around bang for buck. I'm leaning toward Ez Drummer 2 because of the video Ola made. Also, not counting these new expansions, which one of the EZX packs would you get FIRST if you were a Toontrack virgin and wanted to do metal. I'll get them all but I wanted the best one first.
I own three: Metal Machine, Metalheads and Made of Metal. Metal Machine is the best IMO, followed by MoM and then MH. I think EZ Drummer 2 is all you need, unless you like writing your own beats, which would be easier in SD.

Reactions: Terminus
I own three: Metal Machine, Metalheads and Made of Metal. Metal Machine is the best IMO, followed by MoM and then MH. I think EZ Drummer 2 is all you need, unless you like writing your own beats, which would be easier in SD.

Well I popped on EZD2 and Made of Metal just now. I'll get the other ones asap. I write beats on a Roland ekit currently. :)