top 5 bands

Death metal is amazing!! I´m not too much in brutal death but in its traditional or classic way death metal is one of my favoourite genres and bands like Pestilence, Asphyx, Bolt Thrower, Death o Carcass (they were grind; then death and melodic death) could be perfectly in my top25 ever.

Judas Priest
Black Sabbath
Darkthrone
Burzum
Entombed

There are like 3 others that I like just as much:

Manilla Road
Sodom
Saxon

just picked up johnny the fox today in fact

That was my second TL album I bought. Vinyl used, many years ago. Except for a couple of songs I enjoy the rest immensely and of course have a couple of great jewels as Don't Believe A Word and 'Massacre' (covered later by Iron Maiden).

Only five...I really can't choose just five so this is mine 15 best bands of all time:
1.Virgin Steele
2.Megadeth
3.Iron Maiden
4.Evergrey
5.Iced Earth
______
6.Manowar
7.Death
8.Morbid Angel
9.Queensryche
10.King Diamond
11.Rage
12.Cradle of Filth
13.Sentenced
14.Symphony X
15.Blind Guardian

That was my second TL album I bought. Vinyl used, many years ago. Except for a couple of songs I enjoy the rest immensely and of course have a couple of great jewels as Don't Believe A Word and 'Massacre' (covered later by Iron Maiden).

wait hold up. Iron maiden covered massacre? when? is it the same album with the "doctor doctor" cover?

wait hold up. Iron maiden covered massacre? when? is it the same album with the "doctor doctor" cover?

Hold on, Iron Maiden covered 'Doctor Doctor', when, where?

If you have the Castle records reissues of 1995, 'Massacre' comes in the bonus disc of "Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son".

Massacre was the B-Side to one of the 7th son era singles, can't remember which off the top of my head, think it's The Evil That Men Do. They did Doctor, Doctor on the B-Side to Virus in 1996, so Blaze on vocals, avoid it if you dislike him. I'm a fan of their version though.

Massacre was the B-Side to one of the 7th son era singles, can't remember which off the top of my head, think it's The Evil That Men Do. They did Doctor, Doctor on the B-Side to Virus in 1996, so Blaze on vocals, avoid it if you dislike him. I'm a fan of their version though.

cool i just listened to it, fuckin awesome

btw it was the can i play with madness single i just found out:headbang: