Top-5 favourite bands/artists

1. Agalloch
2. Dead Can Dance
3. Ulver
4. Devin Townsend (mostly for Ocean Machine, but I like his other work to varying degrees)
5. Finntroll... maybe...

That last one was hard to choose, heh.

1.Radiohead/Opeth
2.Agalloch
3.Katatonia.
4. In The Woods.
5. Anathema

It's really hard to say... my nr 5 spot and over allways changes

Hm... this was much harder than one could have thought.
At the moment this is the list:

- Finntroll
- Garmarna
- Moonsorrow
- Turisas :D
- Ásmegin

probably

Ulver
Arcturus
Emperor
Death
Amorphis (till Tuonela album)

if non-metal then

Electric Universe
Astral Projection
Llewellyn (James Harry)
Jean Michelle Jarre
Corrs

Väinämöisen Viikate said:
Rabenkind,read the rules! :bah:

hehe, I was wondering how long it would take until someone broke the rules. But actually, when the thread becomes longer than 1 page, people tend to just go with the flow if you know what I mean

Speaking of long threads, anyone else but me who has large problems with "The now playing thread"? It's so damn long that my f**king browser can't show the last page...

Draugen said:
Speaking of long threads, anyone else but me who has large problems with "The now playing thread"? It's so damn long that my f**king browser can't show the last page...
Yes,i have problems too,it takes 458 years before it opens and sometimes it wont open at all.
Should somebody open new "The now playing thread" thread?

Draugen said:
The rules are:
* You cannot mention Vintersorg/Otyg/Borknagar or any other Mr. V-related band. This is just to make things a bit more interesting, since I assume that most people here like the just mentioned bands.
* ONE band per entry. The list shouldn't NOT be anything like:
1. Iron Maiden/Helloween/Sonata Arctica
2. Vikingarna/Arvingarna/Matz Bladhs etc.
I think you get the picture...:headbang:

Same as you lot, no particular order... Hard to rank top notch bands... Plus this changes a lot from time to time, different periods have different moods and preferances. But currently;

- Dissection
- Opeth
- Judas Priest
- Iron Maiden
- Avatar (Check these guys out, promising new band from the Gothenburg region, big thumbs up! :) Avatar Homepage )

Thidrek said:
Has someone ever googled for Matz Bladhs? hahaha :Spin:

Hehe, I just wondered how long time it would take until someone noticed... :)
All of the mentioned are Swedish dansband (I hope there's no word for that in english)...
oh whatever, drunk as usual... :headbang: