3. Metallica - Black Album
4. Slayer - Reign in Blood
5. Megadeth - Rust in Peace

1.Emperor - Anthems...
2.Opeth - Still Life
3.Enslaved - Below the Lights
4.Strapping Young Lad - City
5.Novembers doom - to welcome the fade

ah this is BS i dont have a top 5 its too hard to choose but i dunno thoose are some of my favourites

NineFeetUnderground said:
this thread is a trainwreck

2/3 of your posts have written musical snob 101 all over them !

Can Britney Spears, Limp Bizkit, Strauss, Weather Report, Mike Patton, Michael Bolton, Opeth, Immortal, Kelly Clarkson, Biréli lagrene, The Berseker, Pink Floyd etc etc fans can live in peace and happily ever after ???

I say spread the Love !:zombie:

Death_To_False_Metal said:

Can Britney Spears, Limp Bizkit, Strauss, Weather Report, Mike Patton, Michael Bolton, Opeth, Immortal, Kelly Clarkson, Biréli lagrene, The Berseker, Pink Floyd etc etc fans can live in peace and happily ever after ???

lol, NFU is the stereotypical elitist...just let it be. :rolleyes:

I gotta say...everyone listing SYL's Alien album amonst top 5 metal albums OF ALL TIME need to pull their head out of hteir arse and really think about what they're saying. Alien is extremely forgettable.

:lol: Comming from the guy with Death_To_False_Metal as his screen name..

Opeth police enlighten us, what is wrong with Down's Nola ?

Explain life to me please because I feel so lost without your guidance !

:puke:

Terrible vocals (can't hold a note, can't growl well, weak voice, cheesy) would be my main gripe. The fact that it offers virtually nothing new over Pantera I guess my second. The dull as ditchwater songwriting coming in a close third.

I don't even hate this album - I think i still own it, and used to love it - but a contender for best? Puhleaze.

Black Sabbath - Master of Reality
Judas Priest - Stained Class
Iron Maiden - Killers
Slayer - Reign in Blood
Morbid Angel - Covenant