Top Ten Bands No One Seems To Know About.....

metal is very popular among 16 - 24 year old white males...

yeah but its mostly "false"/"safe" corporate nu-metal crapola.

my little brother likes bands like Job For A Cowboy (I almost beat him up for this), Cradle Of Filth and Arch Enemy. but he'll never listen to stuff like Beherit, Darkthrone or Morbid Angel.

my little brother likes bands like Job For A Cowboy (I almost beat him up for this), Cradle Of Filth and Arch Enemy. but he'll never listen to stuff like Beherit, Darkthrone or Morbid Angel.

You beat up your brother for having a different music taste? :erk:

dude, mock, nox intempesta, kyprian's circle and sororicide aint that obscure! and niden div. 187 are reviewed on ANUS for god's sake!

I call bullshit. Among certain circles, these bands are known due to their quality (and usually a single individual seeking out their material, recommending it and sharing it), but generally - even in the underground - they're pretty damn obscure. Organic Infest, Asgard (Fra), Blasphereion and Ceremony (Hol) are all also featured on the ANUS website. Do you dispute their obscurity?

nah I don't care about what bands metalheads listen to, as long as you are a metalhead (at least listen to the classics), you are cool with me

but seriously metal is much more popular among 16-24 year old males than people here wanna acknowledge.

Oh obscurities.

At the moment, I'm not going to list bands that nobody knows about, but bands that I think more people should know about; bands that some people over look or don't even get the chance to hear about.

At the moment, the one band would be Wolves in the Throne Room.

Do people still listening to that old nu-metal crap??
And yeah, Job for a cowboy and arch enemy sucks, but i have nothing against Cradle Of Filth (i just hate the fucking temptation track)
But they are goths nowadays....but they had some good tracks in the old days.

ok 10 bands i don't see mentioned and i like:

Lifelover
Amesoeurs
Astrofaes
Glorior Belli
Nocternity
Mgla
Ofermod
Fluisterwoud
Beastcraft
Sear Bliss

Do people still listening to that old nu-metal crap??

you'd be surprised. here in Youngstown, metalcore has just started to move in. most of the "white-trash" kids still listen to crap like Korn and Linkin Park.