Topic of the day

Wolff

New Metal Member
May 9, 2001
If your woman is having her arse felt in the pub, should you just smash the other bloke in the chops or have a word with her...
bear in mind that the bitch might not be showing any signs of thwarting this bloke's moves or may appear to actually be encouraging him.

If it's the latter, should you then without question, headbutt the bitch right between the eyes?

Originally posted by mindflesh
Wolff your topics rule... Really, I'm a big fan of your creativity...

This is not creativity.. it's just his miserable life :loco: :loco:

I would just leave though.. and there would be no turning back for me.. or her

Id tell them both to go fuck themselves.. Hey, do i really want that? ;)
Well, seriously.. If she didnt mind him grabbing his ass, then i wouldnt mind if the fucked eachother.. Id just say something really cool, and act as if i didnt mind.. But when i got home, i would probably cry myself to sleep.. If i was in love with the girl..

But, if shed cheat on me.. What is there to be sorry about?

Originally posted by Hail Eris!
" I'd rather see you dead little girl then to see you with another man."

although this is talking about a woman id just like to point out that ive never really seen a film where a child is brutaly murdered with loads of blood etc. i was watching Along Came A Spider and although that doesnt happen it could easily have, but iit would be something new for it to be shown on film. unless you know of a film where children do diie brutaly (and its shown, like a Scream soorta murder)?