• Scarlett's Walk

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Strange Little Girls

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • The Beekeeper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NineFeetUnderground said:
wankerness: of course this persona isnt REALLY me. i cant beleive people can be so daft to think that im completely serious. and of course i have examples. i never open my mouth unless i have something to back it up...there ARE other female artists...but the fact that i have to list them for you, i feel is a much stronger argument than exposing you to better music. id have to care about you to want to do that wouldnt i?

to everyone: there are those of you that have paid attention. and you have been rewarded in the past...be it through taking some of my suggestions, or even just taking what i have to say with a grain of salt. unfortunately for the rest, there are still those of you who continue to be stubborn the whole way and drag your feet in the sand against anything i say simply because i dont sugar coat or pay any attention to most of your opinions which i disagree with. Tori Amos is still awful...i stand by that. You can now either spend the time to figure out whos better (and indeed there are many). Or you can continue to sit there on your lip, with your arms crossed crying about how i am just a troll or dont have the information to back up my statements.
hopefully most of you are bright enough to know that i do...i think its been proven time and time again in the past...but i cant help wankerness realize this, and frankly...its his loss. and anyone who takes this beyond either of those steps...has issues anyway. good day.

OK, I can accept that you are helpful every now and then. But that doesn't change the fact that your entire contribution to this thread can be summarized as "Tori Amos sucks! Everyone who listens to her is stupid! There are lots of artists that are much better than her, but I'm not going to bother listing them, because LOL I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW LOL MORONS IF YOU DON'T KNOW BY NOW I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO TELL YOU!" Evidently you'd much rather make 20 posts about how she sucks and how dumb everyone that listens to her is instead of making one post about how she sucks and who's better. You're a condescending troll the majority of the time I've seen you post, and the fact that you actually give recommendations once in a while shows that you're actively trying to be one and think that withholding information makes you some wise, mysterious sage whose few nuggets of wisdom will be jumped on whenever you condescend to give them instead of just a dumb asshole. I'm not entirely sure which is worse.

wankerness said:
OK, I can accept that you are helpful every now and then. But that doesn't change the fact that your entire contribution to this thread can be summarized as "Tori Amos sucks! Everyone who listens to her is stupid! There are lots of artists that are much better than her, but I'm not going to bother listing them, because LOL I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW LOL MORONS IF YOU DON'T KNOW BY NOW I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO TELL YOU!" Evidently you'd much rather make 20 posts about how she sucks and how dumb everyone that listens to her is instead of making one post about how she sucks and who's better. You're a condescending troll the majority of the time I've seen you post, and the fact that you actually give recommendations once in a while shows that you're actively trying to be one and think that withholding information makes you some wise, mysterious sage whose few nuggets of wisdom will be jumped on whenever you condescend to give them instead of just a dumb asshole. I'm not entirely sure which is worse.

well hopefully you wont keep yourself up too late the next few nights racking your brain trying to figure it out. and thanks for basically re-posting most of what i already said...just with your easily irritated and generalized observations about what i do or dont do here. very fruitful that must have been for you.

NineFeetUnderground said:
well hopefully you wont keep yourself up too late the next few nights racking your brain trying to figure it out. and thanks for basically re-posting most of what i already said...just with your easily irritated and generalized observations about what i do or dont do here. very fruitful that must have been for you.

Just showing what I was responding to. And yes, it was at least as fruitful as your incessant trolling of this thread. :p

In other news, I'm thinking of getting that damn box set that comes out on Tuesday. I guess people are complaining that a lot of it (1/2-2/3) is tracks that are already on albums (albeit many in remixed/remastered/live forms), including ALL of little earthquakes as the first disc in a new track order, but I don't have little earthquakes yet so I'm probably going to get this. :cool:

req: for NFU to either fuck off, or post his top ten female singers and indie bands (ref other topic). While he's at it, he may as well prove why tori amos sucks, using specific examples and concrete terms. He's done neither, which makes him about as useful as bitch tits on a man.

Selkie said:
req: for NFU to either fuck off, or post his top ten female singers and indie bands (ref other topic). While he's at it, he may as well prove why tori amos sucks, using specific examples and concrete terms. He's done neither, which makes him about as useful as bitch tits on a man.

request denied. go clean your vag.

*laugh* This thread needs to change its name to "Why won't NFU list female singers he thinks are better than Tori Amos?"... If you had paid any attention in the past, you'd noticed he has discussed many female singers he likes and since he says he doesn't like Tori Amos, then logically he'd find those singers better than her, right? If you haven't visited this forum for that long, then you can always use the search function. It's much quicker than nagging and posting back and forth over this. ;)

NFU is an Evanescence fan and voted for Kelly Clarkson on American Idol.

Female Artists better than Tori Amos :

Arch Ennemy singer
Nightwish Singer
Rob Halford
Michael Bolton
Fergie (from Black Eyes Peas)
George Michael
Whitney Huston

Death_To_False_Metal said:
NFU is an Evanescence fan and voted for Kelly Clarkson on American Idol.

Female Artists better than Tori Amos :

Arch Ennemy singer
Nightwish Singer
Rob Halford
Michael Bolton
Fergie (from Black Eyes Peas)
George Michael
Whitney Huston

i agree with the george michael and whitney houston.

Whitney Houston and George Michael are not better than Tori Amos. They just aren't. They have both partaken in some classic records, but both fall short of Tori in the long run.

Oh, and Affinityband... trust me, I LOVE beer!!!!!! Especially Guinness.