Torn Lmd Ed. Bonus Track

qnsryk

New Metal Member
Sep 16, 2008
Just wondering if anyone has heard the bonus track on the new Evergrey disc?

No, it isn't (unfortunately) but it is indeed a really great track. Been listening to the album nonstop since I got it yesterday and I like it a lot. Looking forward to the gig at Trädgår'n on Saturday.

*spoiler for you who hasn't heard it yet*

am i the only one who thinks the opening riff reminds too much
of ???
it's in the same key and almost the same tempo.. sounds like a variation of the melody.. :S.. i really liked the later part of the song.. sounded more fresh :)

Last edited by a moderator:
are you? i said there's a recemblance in the intro... it's in the same key and the melody is kinda the same..

No, the keys are not the same at all, and the rest is "kind of" similar if that's what you want it to be. However, if you really *listen* and *know* the tunes I don´t find it more than just "kind of" which is pretty much *whatever*.

No, the keys are not the same at all, and the rest is "kind of" similar if that's what you want it to be. However, if you really *listen* and *know* the tunes I don´t find it more than just "kind of" which is pretty much *whatever*.

did you listen to the link i posted?.. as I just said.. the intro bear a recemblence.. i didn't say the whole song did.. it's pretty much the same chords and the melody could be a harmony line.. you could play them over eachother and they fit.. it's not "kind of similar".. it is similar.. it's not that i want it to be.. i want evergrey to be evergrey, period. :)

The bonus track is awesum (very In Flames'ish lead indeed), not a filler track IMO

Here's the copy I got yesterday: :)

Valokuva017.jpg

The pick:

Valokuva015.jpg

And the geet :p

Valokuva019.jpg

Valokuva020.jpg