Tortex picks.... fffuuuuuuu

The vaguely new Tortex III's are exactly the same size as regular Tortex picks aside from a Jazz III shaped tip.

I used to be all over the jazzIIIs, but I've recently switched to 1.14 Blackfangs (the James hetfield ones :O) and 1.40 Ultex sharp. it took a while to get used to playing lead with those but as far as rhythm goes they've got a way better attack.

I used the green Tortex Jazz IIIs for a few years...before that, it was the regular green Tortex, and before that, the yellow Tortex. A couple months ago, I started playing around with the new 2.0mm Ultex Jazz III...best-sounding pick I've ever used! Took me a while to get used to the thickness, but they're seriously badass picks.

Jazz III's sound like dick to my ears/in my hands, Tortex is the best sounding pick for me. I still like/need the sharp tip for a lot of stuff, though, so the Tortex T3 or InTuneGP XJJ is perfect:

TGAPicks.png

I use the Green (.88mm) tortex t3's...Love the tone and feel of these.

My 2 cents, I have used ALOT of different guitar picks in the time I've been playing. Gimme a stack of red Dunlop Jazz III's with the sharp tip and I'll be a happy camper (have been known to use those on guitar and bass) Honestly, I can't stand Tortex.

I can't live without the jazzIII, right now I'm using the ultex ones, since I got used to JazzIII I could never get used to a normal pick again...

Hey Jeff, what´s your experience with the Intune Jazz and the Tortex Jazz, is it considerably the same or is there a noticeable playability and/or tone difference? Cause I checked Intune, and I think 40$ for 144 picks with your own desing on them is a very good price, so I´m looking into getting a batch done for myself.

Anyone else has any experience with them? I know many big bands use them so I guess they´re good, but just wondering