Tour Announcement: WHITE WIZZARD, ICARUS WITCH, WIDOW

Los Angeles-based traditional metallers WHITE WIZZARD have uploaded a new demo track, entitled 'Torpedo Of Truth'.

Says the band: "You guys ready for a new song? Hope so... because WW are about to turn to a whole new chapter. We are excited and our fans should be too! More to come..."

Listen to 'Torpedo Of Truth' below:

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a free show guys?

Beginning today, throughout the whole tour, buy a ProgPower USA ticket (whether for you, an extra for a friend or whatever), and get one VIP laminate/pass for ANY of the shows of the North American Assault Tour featuring WHITE WIZZARD, ICARUS WITCH and WIDOW at your choice. Support ProgPower USA and get a free show out of it, hanging out with awesome bands and maybe even drinking free booze! :)

Remember, you have to be able to prove to us that you're buying it between today and the end of the tour!!

What are you waiting for? :p Tour begins TONIGHT in Kansas City!

I've just heard Icarus Witch can't make it to the Kansas City date. It should still be White Wizzard, and locals Vanlade and Ancient Creation (both great), so it'll still be a great show to go to. Any clue what's up with the IW guys? Sucks to miss out on them and Widow too...

Los Angeles-based traditional metallers WHITE WIZZARD have uploaded a new demo track, entitled 'Torpedo Of Truth'.

Says the band: "You guys ready for a new song? Hope so... because WW are about to turn to a whole new chapter. We are excited and our fans should be too! More to come..."

Listen to 'Torpedo Of Truth' below:

That sounds AWESOME! I really loved the direction they took on "Flying Tigers" and I was really hoping they would continue in that vein for their new one.

It's too bad this ended up just being an East Coast run, I've never seen any of those bands live and it would have been a treat to see them all play in one spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just heard Icarus Witch can't make it to the Kansas City date. It should still be White Wizzard, and locals Vanlade and Ancient Creation (both great), so it'll still be a great show to go to. Any clue what's up with the IW guys? Sucks to miss out on them and Widow too...

That's correct... Icarus Witch won't be performing tonight as of a last minute issue they had. Their tour manager/driver is from Canada and he got held up at the border last night for whatever reason. Obviously the band can't drive to KC without their van/trailer. Due to the logistics, by the time he was allowed in the country, it became impossible to pick up the band and make it to KC by the time in time.

The band will try to reschedule the show and apologizes to all fans who were looking forward to seeing them tonight. White Wizzard will just have to kick double-amounts of ass. :)

How about a free show guys?

Beginning today, throughout the whole tour, buy a ProgPower USA ticket (whether for you, an extra for a friend or whatever), and get one VIP laminate/pass for ANY of the shows of the North American Assault Tour featuring WHITE WIZZARD, ICARUS WITCH and WIDOW at your choice. Support ProgPower USA and get a free show out of it, hanging out with awesome bands and maybe even drinking free booze! :)

Remember, you have to be able to prove to us that you're buying it between today and the end of the tour!!

What are you waiting for? :p Tour begins TONIGHT in Kansas City!

Wow awesome. How do we get this free pass? I'm was on the fence about the Joliet date this weekend but now I cannot pass a free show!