Tour dates for later this year

Teacher Dave

Jul 2, 2003
GLASGOW
Visit site
Bush said in Glasgow that 'thrax were coming back to the UK later this year and Rob confirmed this (with a sly smile) later that night when I asked him. Would they headline again or would they do a special guest slot? Would they do Slayer/Slipknot as guests? If so I wish they'd tell us before the gig sells out (clearly I am shitting it after my recent ticket 'embarrassment'). Anybody know more???
Teech

Come on, someone must know something. If they are going to be on that tour we'll be thinking of going, but need to know soon to arrange time off work and tickets. Also does anyone know yet if they are going to be at the Kerrang awards and when they are, also are tickets for that available to the general public?

could Megadeth be a possibilty? Mustaine was saying he was talking to Scott about Thrax opening a few weeks ago on the Deth boards. I would like to see that.

Hmm, I didn't hear John saying that at the Glasgow show, too busy trying to get his shirt after he threw it during in Whiplash. :headbang:
I've heard it might be God Forbid opening for Slayer/Slipknot and with the Megadeth tour I heard the rumours about Dave wanting to take Exodus, Anthrax and Testament out with him. I think Anthrax are too good to be opening shows for the likes of Slayer and Megadeth right now when they've had three sold out headlining shows in Glasgow in the past year and a half.
Then again I'm just dying to see all the older bands because I wasn't around in the 80s. :cry:

I found this at Rockreview.co.uk UK after a mate told me Hatebreed are opening for Slayer/Slipknot.

Hatebreed have been tapped to support Slipknot and Slayer on their UK/European tour this coming Autumn. The UK dates of the leg are as follows:

Oct. 03 - Glasgow, UK @ SECC
Oct. 05 - Birmingham, UK @ NIA
Oct. 06 - Manchester, UK @ MEN Arena
Oct. 08 - Cardiff, UK @ International Arena
Oct. 09 - London, UK @ Hammersmith Carling Apollo
Oct. 10 - London, UK @ Hammersmith Carling Apollo

Dates are selling out quick, so get your tickets soon. It is unsure whether another opening band will be announced.

Could of got a better band than Hatebreed huh?