One year later...

Oh another thing anonymousnick2001,you and Profanity have your waist measurements in feet. I think inches are marked as " instead of '. But then agun anonymousnick,you sing alla cappella (It.),showing that you're a large enough of a man to make up for the other three singers. So you being 32 feet around is possible!

Well, that was the point. Notice how Nightwing and Silver aren't posting anymore? They were fed up with you, so they hired the thread-killer.

You got served.

anonymousnick2001 said:
Well, that was the point. Notice how Nightwing and Silver aren't posting anymore? They were fed up with you, so they hired the thread-killer.

You got served.

The reason Silver doesn't post any more is because I don't give him the satisfaction of answering him,as for Nightwing...he's supposely being nice by not replying. As for you...you still continue to bite at whatever bait I put out for ya! Enough on how to catch a dick like your self.
Maybe you should work on your fishing abilities as well,since you fish for pussy and continue getting beached whale for supper.
Some day that carp with tits will return to ya as the one who got away. Till then,fuck off!
You wouldn't know what an ACE was if it was served backed to ya?

As for the topic it self,I don't care any more! Nuke Najaf! Who cares if its a Holy Mosque the rebels hide in! Who is to say their mosque is holy? Because they (Muslims) say it is? They (Muslims) didn't care about bombing an Assyrian temple recently (who are consider to be christians to Islamics) which is holy too? Or how about the Muslim's who first built the mosques back in the 600 A.D,they didn't care that the materials for their mosques came from other temples (Coptic and Assyrian=christians temples) that were pillaged and destroyed by Umayyads (Islamics)! The marble,gold and pillars that adorn a mosque today,is stolen property to begin with! Why not in destroying a mosque as a means of pay back for those (Coptic & Assyrian) they (Islamic) have repressed into muslim? As well as a means that we're (the western world) not putting up with their shit and cowardness any longer! It may not be humane to do so,but being human has its limits! Especially when dealing with others who don't identified them selves as a being or having a being? Who fuckin cares..."archaeologist can't get in to examine the land for finds on the Marduk temple,which is my only interest for the area!" Who cares if Najaf is bombed? A taste of their (Islamic) own medicine (such as bombing) could be what is needed to straighten out the situation in the middle east? The Muslims of that area wish to live as Mohammad (who was a MORTAL man to begin with) in belief in the jihad is a must,don't live as Allah (who is IMMORTAL) wishes Muslims to live life as accordingly to the Koran. Islamics preach by violence and should die by violence as they imposed it on to others of a different faith(s) which is to be peaceful to begin with. I know violence doesn't justified the situation,but the Islamics leave very little choice for those involved from the western world not to be a pacifist.

anonymousnick2001 said:
Honestly. She knows fuck-all about Islam and Muslims.

Oh really...and what do you know besides keeping your literal capabilities to a minimum when replying to me? I've had a beef with Muslim men since the age of 17 yrs of age. I'm consider their worst nightmare as being allowed to speak freely. You have a problem with the truth also? Maybe I wouldn't have feelings of aggression towards Muslim men if they would except the fact that not every religion is an out-cast as they think of them selves are to the western world. Know what my personal experience is with Muslims? At the age of 17 I was offered a challanged by a couple of Muslims (actually an Iraqi and Iranian who were training to be AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLERS at the time) to play me for some money and a pool que at billiards (pool). Well..the que they were offering was to gorgeous to pass this offer up (the que had enlays of mother of pearl with detail carvings all around the handle. Absolutely beautiful!). So as history knows it,I won the que from a simple game of Boston eight! Only to have it BLOWEN UP (as well as the building it was held in) a day later! This is when I started to think differently about Muslims (not all,just some) from that moment on. Besides wake up calls over the years from them,I don't care any more! Now I'm getting calls from Somalia,jambo to them too! Oh! can't forget those Afgan's who wish to have me in a room to tear me apart as well! (They didn't like my Bin Ladin joke!)
And that is just the beginning of what I can say about the (Islamic) Muslim way.

If you're so knowledgable on the subject,why don't you educate me then?!
For those whom don't like or agree with my opinion,I live in a free country to say what ever I please. A great thing is democaracy when allowed to speak!
We're all entitle to our own opinions! Kiss the bottom of my feet! (anonymousnick2001,know why I said to "Kiss the bottom of my feet!"? Because its consider to be very insulting in the Islamic community to show or suggest the botton of one person's feet. The only leniency allowed for showing the botton of one's feet is in a Mosque when praying is the only time its not consider an insult.)

You have not posted anything I have not already heard or do not already know. Please pick this discussion back up when you've removed all the close-minded bullshit based on a previous experience gone sour. Trust me, it's not just Afghans that want to kill you, babe. I'm surprised Silver and Nightwing and Profanity haven't all attempted to hack a chunk out of you already.

anonymousnick2001 said:
You have not posted anything I have not already heard or do not already know. Please pick this discussion back up when you've removed all the close-minded bullshit based on a previous experience gone sour. Trust me, it's not just Afghans that want to kill you, babe. I'm surprised Silver and Nightwing and Profanity haven't all attempted to hack a chunk out of you already.

What you consider closed-minded is based on truth of experiences! Its based on numerous events leading up to my statement. When Bin Ladin's homies stop threatening my life by phone and stop giving cryptic messages for me to translate as a warning,only then will I change my mind about those who represent themselves as Islamic. To me there is a difference between a Muslim and a Islamic. A Muslim follows the ways of Allah living in harmony among others,an Islamic follows the ways of Mohammad to cause choas among all who are or aren't a Muslim! Got it?
As for suggesting others to hack at me? They'll have to wait in line with the rest of the men in this world that either wish to kill or love me! Its a fine line between love and hate to begin with. So take your place in line anonymousnick2001!

Potpossum said:
What you consider closed-minded is based on truth of experiences! Its based on numerous events leading up to my statement. When Bin Ladin's homies stop threatening my life by phone and stop giving cryptic messages for me to translate as a warning,only then will I change my mind about those who represent themselves as Islamic. To me there is a difference between a Muslim and a Islamic. A Muslim follows the ways of Allah living in harmony among others,an Islamic follows the ways of Mohammad to cause choas among all who are or aren't a Muslim! Got it?
You mean Islamist. And if I deciphered your intent accurately, which is no small task considering your incredibly inept typing ability and incoherent ramblings, you were correct.

anonymousnick2001 said:
You mean Islamist. And if I deciphered your intent accurately, which is no small task considering your incredibly inept typing ability and incoherent ramblings, you were correct.

No such word exsist as you have mention. Its either Islamic or Islamitic or Islamism or Islamite,but not Islamist. To convert or conform to Islam is called Islamize.

Now that is out of the way,who gave you an inch to make you a ruler?!
I am beginning to tire easily of you didactical manner. Who elected you captain of elcotion? Do you perform the duties of a minister as well and unite vowel with a consonant in holy matrimony in hopes both concieve a word for you to preach? Or are you the arch-heretic in pronouciation? Or even worse; God has sent you to be my executioner from the land of syntax,to bring me forth to the gallows to be punished for the crime of jarred sentences? Most likely you are the faithful parrot of barbarous idiom. Sitting upon the shoulder of your captain as a antipode of grammer on the ship of nonesense. Persecutors of syllabication! A scavenger of mood,you lead the waters of benighted ignorance in a ship named absurdity. Why not you to walk the plank of composition instead of me!
What do you know about style or writting...absolutely not a thing. Have it be epic or colloquial at a standard or sub-standard level. You bore me!

Spoken like a true red-neck who is rough-and-ready and uncouth in mannerisms you have displayed anonymousnick2001.

For others who don't know;anonymousnick2001 red-neck was caused from his Dad tying a bone around his neck so the family dogs would play with him. As you can see from the picture anonymousnick2001 still has to have something edible for the dogs to want to be near him.