One year later...

Potpossum said:
Spoken like a true red-neck who is rough-and-ready and uncouth in mannerisms you have displayed anonymousnick2001.

For others who don't know;anonymousnick2001 red-neck was caused from his Dad tying a bone around his neck so the family dogs would play with him. As you can see from the picture anonymousnick2001 still has to have something edible for the dogs to want to be near him.
Thats one hell of a statement coming from a person who posted what you did above.:Smug:

Iced In Flames said:
Thats one hell of a statement coming from a person who posted what you did above.:Smug:

And what is your point of view then? That I was concieved like yourself in the back seat of a chevy who would fuck their own sibling? Not likely,my father owned an Austin Mini at the time of my birth and my parents are not related in any way as your parents are cousins. A red-neck I can never be.

anonymousnick2001 said:
Yo Iced, just leave her be. She's a mental case.

In the light of things,compare to what ever retort you and others may say;can't compare to what life throws at me! Geesh! If you only knew what a real skank pyscho crack head does;murders some one of your family is what!
Not just once or twice she had to stab my cousin! BUT 17 FUCKING TIMES! If you only knew what my real life offers,you would know that I am only make light conversation to begin with. Though it may be rude and absurd,there is no illintent intended.
Well...back to reality and get ready for tomorows funeral..*sigh*

P.S.
For any of the lads out there who go and see stripers,think twice before becoming friends. My cousin was just being nice as many others are,was stabbed in his bed at 7:30 in the morning this friday past and died from multiple stab wounds leading to much lost of blood. He was only 28 years old.

Oh well. I guess thats what happens. I mean, only inbred redneck back-seat concieved insestual hilljacks to go stripclubs right?

If you are even remotely looking for sympathy I say go fuck yourself.

I think that is pretty sad.
Possum, a couple of your PM's have led me to believe you are a reasonable and at least partially sane person.
However, in the course of this thread you are either deliberately being obtuse in a particularly odd and personal fashion, or you are, as Iced suggested, looking for sympathy in some peculiar and might I say most unwelcome fashion.

I might add that, having looked through this thread, you are sadly lacking in souls offering any kind of empathy whatsoever......apart from me, via PM that is.

The more I see of you on this thread though, the more I am concerned at your apparent wish to be confronted, or rather, to confront. Every post in some way seems to be designed, unconsciously, or sub-consciously perhaps, to invite derision, scorn, or disagreement in every respect.
Why do you wish this path of psychic self-destruction?

I advise you to avoid such conflict, especially if what you have suggested is even partially true.

Iced In Flames said:
Oh well. I guess thats what happens. I mean, only inbred redneck back-seat concieved insestual hilljacks to go stripclubs right?

If you are even remotely looking for sympathy I say go fuck yourself.

Just what I expected from a person who has an oxymoron for a user name,a moron response!...Moron!

Did I mention my cousin WENT to a strip club;NO! I said for those who go out to see stripers,think twice before coming friends. My cousin was a volunteer at N.A. (Narcotics Anonymous) working on to be a full time counselor. He had a skank in her late thirties infatuated with him. Shit happens!

Now get on with the subject mention,or do you lack the intellectual capabilities to carry on a conversation pertaining to politics?

I'm not fond of any swimming holes that consist fish in it and usually where there is a bridge,there are fish...eek! Or any high places either,I almost split my back open from jumping off locks and that was only 30 some feet above water. Geesh..no room for fuck ups on a bridge though. Why not you do the honours anonymousnick2001? You're a fuck up anyways. Besides you've mention from a previous post that when you jump in to swim,you make two splashes. Well now you can prove it! Maybe that extra leg of yours will act as an anchor and you'll be the one to drown!

Thats what I'd expect coming from a person with a stoopid, dirty stinky animal....... dumb name....
Get real. What are you fucking 15 that the only thing you can do is slam my glouriously beautiful name? Its artistry even :)

Now, see what your dumbass of a cousin gets for helping people? Fuck em. People dont need help. they should be strong enough to help themselves. I'm sure you'll disagree as you start throwing a fit until the orderlies come and take the computer out of your padded room.

And for the record. Trying to use big words to make yourself look more intelligent than others is useless. Its only longer words for people to read til they get to the end and say the same thing. K?
Or are the nouns and verbs formed into complex intertwining junctures, too intricate in the intellectual parameters of the ever growing mind and it has just shattered the fragile extistance of the realms of your being?

Potpossum, I have one thing to say to you:

anonymousnick-crackhead.jpg