One year later...

AcesHigh

Sep 25, 2002
Novo Hamburgo, Brasil
So... what do you think about the Iraq war one year after it started??

I remember having lots of fights with the american republicans who kept saying Iraq was FULL of Weapons of Mass Destruction and kept saying UN and Europe sucked for disagreeing with US about WMD (oh god, the americans should be sued by the UN weapons inspectors for how much they were laughed upon as being blind or corrupt for not finding the WMD).

Well anyway... the world is MUCH safer now. The palestineans and Israelis stoped fighting, Madrid is safe from terrorism and the middle east is finally pacified. HAHAHHAHAH! What a bullshit.

And whats worst? Is Iraq better than with Saddam Hussein?? Is it?? How many Iraqis have died since the beginning of the war? How many died each year under Saddans government?? I think the numbers are not that different. And the number of Iraqis that will die as soon as the country explodes into civil war (it WILL happen... it was because of Saddam, as evil as he was, that the country was hold into unity... by iron fist of course). But a civil war will be worst than Saddam.

Anyway... whats YOUR opinions about it?? This is specially to our american republican friends who kept supporting Bush and watching Fox News and being brainwashed all the time, and kept saying Iraq would become paradise on Earth after the american invasion... that the soldiers would be received with flowers and such... (did the american tv networks showed the footage of the american bodies being dismembered and hanged on the streets??)

like he knows anything about muslims:loco:

knowing him and his families history he probably does want everyone who isnt a blueblood dead, but that's just incedental of what's going on.
the bush family is wealthy, the start of the family fortune was made financeing hitler prior to ww2 and the war and the eugenics movement and the "final solution"... there are zillions of links about it online if you look for um iinstead of just listening to whichever sides BS news (wonderful thing about a global economy, if you get world news from any major news service, no matter what country it is from or what side they take, you dont get the truth because they are ALL trying to protect their own investments) but the greatest long term source of income was/is OIL. you probably havent ever heard of the man that cofounded prescott bush's texas oil companys with him, but im sure you have heard of the mans brother, he goes by the name of OSAMA BIN LADEN. prescott bush's oil partner was osama's brother
SALEM BIN LADEN.
here's a link that can get you started if you want to look into what's really going on.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3255.htm

what that one doesnt mention is the presidents great grandfathers oil fields in countries that are now called kuwait and iraq... ww2 hitler sent rommel through the middle east because he wanted control of the oil. being nazi financiers george walkers oil fields wernt at risk by a nazi victory, but he didnt plan on eisenhower and patton kicking nazi ass. here's a nonbush related site about that http://home.wanadoo.nl/cclinks/abtf/thenor~2.html
after the war the US, GB and the CCCP started
divideing up north africa and the middle east, that's how isreal came to be, britain occupied arabia after the 1st world war when the 3 countries were getting ready to start divideing the middle east france stepped in replaying their post ww1 pre ww2 mess and officially got all 4 countries to step out when in reality none of the 4 every quit being involved. meanwhile over 70 years has passed since george walker bought/stole his post ww1 oil fields and all 4 countries have tried to complete the iraq pipeline, but... if iraq is no longer considered a hostile dictatorship and start embraceing the treatises of the global market then gwbush has a legal right to reclaim all of the oil fields his grand father bought which by todays standards would make bill gates look poor compared to him.

although his actions appear racist i dont think he really is! i think from his family history and his upbringing he considers most everyone inferior to him-he doesnt hate iraqis, he doesnt consider them worth the effort and he doesnt consider americans like the ones on 9/11 or the ones like me who live in likely target areas to be worth his concern or effort to keep safe. he has "terrorism" as an excuse to make himself the richest person on earth and on top of that if iraq ever goes according to his plans he will get to write history himself-he will be able to claim he brought peace to the middle east after 100 years and he will be historicly remembered as the opposite of who he really is. if he hadnt done this he would have been a historical footnote about the least accomplished president ever.

most iraqis and iranians are muslim, but so are most people IN THE REST OF THE WORLD! if he killed everyone in iraq it wouldntnt be much of a dent in the worldwide muslim population.

and if you think im gonna go back and read how much of all this crap i wrote fucked up, yer nutzo!

How many Iraqis and U.S. Soldiers have to die until it takes less than $40 to fill up my gastank?
No seriously, once gas is back to under $1 per gallon, then the killing and dying will have been worth it.

Prowler121 said:
How many Iraqis and U.S. Soldiers have to die until it takes less than $40 to fill up my gastank?
No seriously, once gas is back to under $1 per gallon, then the killing and dying will have been worth it.
i think you dont understand. The Iraq war has ELEVATED gas prices. The gas price will only fall when US stops supporting Israel. All arab countries would be so happy if you did it, that they would gladly lower gas prices and 90% of the terrorist groups would retire.

anonymousnick-morepolitics.jpg

I seriously hope that we get those filthy brazilians and their uranium, in the meantime we could easily nuke new hamburger

seriously the guy and his staff are pure shit, just wait until they take on syria and iran... in the meatime enjoy the raping of our civil liberties to fill the time

I think the same as I did when the 'war' was launched - total, utter bullshit and lies, based on the need to ensure the US dollar remains the dominant currency on the planet in terms of international money markets and trade.
I'm still at a total loss to understand how peace on Earth can be achieved by bombing campaigns and leaving tonnes of radioactive waste all over the place......interesting how some men preach 'peace' and 'democracy' when in reality they mean exactly the opposite.
Imagine if the masks slipped - even the incomprehensible supporters of war, suffering and death would be horrified to the depths of their soul.