One year later...

And this sentence doesn't make sense either, my poor uneducated child....The same difference if Nightwing and John Silver were to be standing side by side one another
It's ok......everybody has someone who loves them.

BTW, thanks for the kind words, Anonymous.....I'm flattered that you remember me and my soapbox issues.

^*sigh*...know wonder god gave John Silver and Nightwing two heads. Because they're too stupid to know how to use just one.

I have better things to do,such as sit on my husband's face and have him guess my weight! And for what he doesn't guess right,I'll have him eat away the difference.

See ya's,don't wanna be ya John

Potpossum said:
I have better things to do,such as sit on my husband's face and have him guess my weight! And for what he doesn't guess right,I'll have him eat away the difference.
What in the fuck is wrong with you?!?!?!

It does freak you out, doesn't it?

Here are those comments again from the Bruce bb.

Wildchild: puzzled/space girl (potpossum) or who ever she as at the time. what a weird, total, fucked up person she was.probably still is.

gaba: I love fruitloops. As long as they don't lash out at the drop of the hat. With none, the most ridiculous and frightening thing was that the whole history of her stay here (and the rivers of words she's left behind) at least from my viewpoint, could be summarized like this:

None: hi. this is my extensive, infallible and definite opinion on "a", "b" and "c". And... (insert lengthy autobiographic post about a life that obviously is filled with a lot of misery and problems unsolved).
Gaba: Hi. Well, I don't quite agree on "b" and "c", and as for your problem, I'm not sure what to say... maybe you should consider doing "d" or "e"?... just a thought. ;-)
None: You pretentious, unbearable, insolent piece of shit, how dare you give me advice on my life, you have no idea about life. Why do you hate me??? (insert lengthy biographical note on why god hates her)
Gaba: Er... I don't hate you, this was rather well-meaning, what I posted!
None: You hate me! She hates me, everyone! fuck off! (insert lengthy autobiographic post on why special tax treatment of marriages is idiocy). You. were. ALWAYS. after me. From my first post on.
Gaba: er... no I wasn't.
None: You were always after me and it's obvious you hate me, you little envious backward twat. (insert autobiographical post on what she had for breakfast and why drunken sex is great and how her boyfriend is an asshole)
Gaba. Er... no, you're delusional.
None: Yes you do! Yes you were! And now you're calling me delusional.
(insert autobiographical novel-within-a-thread. I won't mention the topic)
Gaba: That IS delusional. I have better things to do than following you around throwing poo at you, I don't hate you, what is your PROBLEM?
None: Yes you do.
Gaba: No I don't.
None: Yes you do!
None: Yes you do!!!
Gaba: Fuck, you know what? NOW I do, you're a sorry psycho.
None: Waaaah! See I told you - *insert posts all over the place on what a whore I am and similar nice treatment* etc. etc.

and so on, and so on.

Potpossum said:
Its better to be helpless,than to be useless as John Silver.

Back to the subject at hand,has any one of you came across Al Queda sites on the net that had showed the beheading of hostages?
Yes. I'd wish you were one of the beheaded, but I doubt you'd notice the difference.

j/k ;)

Nightwing said:
I actually think possum is from Australia, and is rather an attractive young-ish girl.....I seem to recollect....something.
Could I be right?

Please do not confuse me with the phalanger on this site Nightwing. Chantelle(Tellie) who use to precieve to be a piece of tail that liked to display her deformities of a 36 DD. She goes by the name Pos now,and occording to her last correspondence;she's becoming a beautician studing in Melborn (I think that is where she is from also). And she is legal now being 18 in age.

Though you do have the "attractive young-ish" part right about me. Of course I'm young compared to your age...you must be close to retirement by now?
For future considerations when comparing the two of us;
She is a 36DD and has the measurements of "whole lot of Rosie" by AC/DC.
I'm down to a 36 C now,was a CC but got fed up with busten out bust. And still working on my waist line that is a 28 (which is FAT for me being a 24 or 26 waist,but having a baby will make women fat in general for a while.)
Her name is Chantelle,mine is Jaltja (written in my father's language,don't feel like giving you the english translation).
Her birthday is April 1st,mine is August 1st.
She studies to be a beautician. And at the moment I'm stuck on whether to spend $4000 on a four week course to work for my family's logistics company or $2000 on another four week course to be a certified conservation officer or just do my one week finals at $1500 and get my licences to be a top notch horticulturist. So now you know a bit more about me and Pos that you shouldn't be confused next time.

Oh, one other thing......why and how the fuck do you know so much about her?
Are you in fact, a split personality?
Suffering from the malaise of multiple personality disorder perhaps? Now that would be frightfully interesting......

Nightwing said:
Oh, one other thing......why and how the fuck do you know so much about her?
Are you in fact, a split personality?
Suffering from the malaise of multiple personality disorder perhaps? Now that would be frightfully interesting......

Well...I guess you're not intelligent enough to figure that out! Dah! I mention occording to her "last correspondence" in reference to what she had last written to me personally.

Btw,its not your vocabulary skills that show your age,its your syntactical manner in conveying a sentence that does you in Old Man!.

Potpossum said:
Btw,its not your vocabulary skills that show your age,its your syntactical manner in conveying a sentence that does you in Old Man!.
Yeah, who needs Alzheimer's. :rolleyes:

Potpossum said:
Well...I guess you're not intelligent enough to figure that out! Dah! I mention occording to her "last correspondence" in reference to what she had last written to me personally.

'Syntactical' is not a word......and it is impossible to tell how old someone is from sentence construction.
That skill is derived form education and intelligence, not age.

However, I do find you somewhat interesting, in a detached kind of way. Keep talking.....