[TOUR] DragonForce + Turisas World Tour: UK/IE

You just want an excuse to get lipstick on your kolpakko again!

Can you imagine the conversation with the police if/when we got pulled over? :lol:

"Are you familiar with the Highway Code sir?"

"Is that in the Karevala somewhere?"

"Sir, the vikings on your roof seem to want me to give you 'one more' speeding ticket. Thoughts?"

Saw Dragonforce once about a year ago. It was a rather small venue, 200 people, but packed. I actually enjoyed the whole, freedom, stand for your rights, etc power metal cliches.
But that night they just disappointed the hell out of me. The lead singer would stop the tracks because the crowd wasnt singing along, he was so wasted he tried to leave the stage FOUR times because he wasnt, pleased, with the audience, he would make shoutouts to girls among the crowd, and spit people in the face.
After that night i went home and damned myself for ever having bhought their 3 albums, i lost everything for that band. Not as much because theyve lost contact with reality and the success has carried them away. Mostly because they honestly cant say that their speaking the truth on their cds anymore. All lyrics on every album isa lie, and that takes all the breath and power of the music...

Sorry forgot to mention Herman Lee's valiant effort to keep the show going, he was diplomatic with the lead singer and tried to keep the crowd going. Spoke with him afterwards, cool fellow, and a violin/guitar battle would be an awesome reason for putting dragonforce and Turisas together.

that's actually really surprising to hear, every show i've seen them ZP's always been extremely energetic, loving the crowd, he does try to get the biggest reaction he can out of a crowd but i've never seen him get annoyed if he doesn't get the reaction he wants....

Me and 10 others are coming in a group to the Astoria gig.

I think I may just adorn some suitable attire :p

War paint hell yeah!

I've just got my tix for the Leeds date :) except my mum has hidden them somewhere during her tidying up of the house
There's no Sheffield date? :O
Is it 10000000000000000% definate that Turisas are supporting, 'coz if so I will nag and natter my dad to let me see them in Manchester or somewhere else as well :D

I've just got my tix for the Leeds date :) except my mum has hidden them somewhere during her tidying up of the house
There's no Sheffield date? :O
Is it 10000000000000000% definate that Turisas are supporting, 'coz if so I will nag and natter my dad to let me see them in Manchester or somewhere else as well :D

they are 100000000000000000000000% booked as the main support band for the tour, confirmation from Dragonforce themselves....

and yes, you need to see at least 2 gigs on the tour! :D
or join me at 6 hehe

^ Thank you :D
I left a comment on Olli's myspace page the other week about it, and I got a reply saying it is "somewhat official"
I've been checking out where the other venues on the tour are and how close they are to me, so I'm ready to nag my dad when he gets back off holiday :D
I hope some of the dates are during my school's october half-term holidays :/