Tour so far..........

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Since all the shows are strung out in other threads, here are the dates I've gathered up so far, in order

5/06 DC
5/07 Norfolk
8??????
9??????
10?????
5/11 Montreal
12???????
5/13 Detroit
14??????
15??????
5/16 Chicago
5/17 Chicago
5/18 Milwaukee
5/20 Minn/St. Paul

mama de dios..........i wrangled my pops into saying maybe for 5/7 im gonna go see in flames one week from this friday at the norva. He said if it all goes well he will see. I will convince his ass, and i will be caught in a mosh at my favorite venue so far, the norva. A most excellent place indeed.

1st of May is mine but I don't know where the hell they'll be. Is the tour starting out in DC or are prior dates just not confirmed yet?? Oh, and the first Anthrax show of the millenium was literally one minute from my house. How cool is that?? Does anyone here remember where it was???

If you can make a trip to cleveland you should instead just go to chicago and make a nice trip out of it. They are both the same drive but chicago is a nice two or three day vacation.
I went to cleveland once to see Manowar. I got off at 3:30 thanks to snow and getting lost it turned in to a 5 1/2 hour drive. Left the concert around 1:00 am drove all night and got home at 4:30 am slept til 6:00 and got up and went to work. THAT SUCKED!

I'm thinking about doing the Chicago show. I'd fly if I went though. Fuck driving. I'm in DC and it's just too far of a drive. I'll have to see if I can get a good rate. I get a great rate for the Ritz Carlton. Seventy Five dollars a night for a 600 dollar suite.

Cincy Vigilante said:
If you can make a trip to cleveland you should instead just go to chicago and make a nice trip out of it. They are both the same drive but chicago is a nice two or three day vacation.
I went to cleveland once to see Manowar. I got off at 3:30 thanks to snow and getting lost it turned in to a 5 1/2 hour drive. Left the concert around 1:00 am drove all night and got home at 4:30 am slept til 6:00 and got up and went to work. THAT SUCKED!

I've got people in Cleveland, so that would make it a cheap road trip! And depending on where they play the 15th and 16th, I plan on going to Chicago anyways....