US TOUR 2006

Support has been confirmed:
Dark Tranquillity as main support
The Devin Townsend Band opens.

From the 1st of march:
Devil driver as main support
Dark Tranquillity opens

*sigh*
im not complaining about Devil Driver.. but why the fucc they are main support?

:loco: :Spin: :tickled:

And all of the gigs im going are after March. :( :(

ARgh looks like we'll have to endure DD again for one more time. 1.5 hours of agony. hehe. well...anything for Opeth :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Devildriver aren't THAT bad... and anyway, they're probably main support because they sell more records. That's the general reason.

Man, that makes me realise how little Devin Townsend must ACTUALLY sell...

htey better come to TX b4 tht DD band kicks in......!!!!......PEAC EOUT

Flame away, but Devildriver's latest album is way better than their previous. Not bad, actually. And Mikael loves them (as partying buddies at least).

BoredFaust said:
a solution: show up late.

Then I won't have a good spot to watch the concert. Im always on front row or on balcony.. coz i cant see shit coz of ppl moshing and jumping around If I go late and Im in back..

waz416c said:
htey better come to TX b4 tht DD band kicks in......!!!!......PEAC EOUT

what i want to know is when the hell are they going to texas? there are only 6 free dates between the florida show and the first greece show, so i'm doubting they would come back.

Liquid Diamonds said:
Man, that makes me realise how little Devin Townsend must ACTUALLY sell...

That's not the reason why Devin and the DTB are off the bill as of March 1st. They are off the bill at that time because Devin is going to be in the Studio recording the new Strapping Young Lad at the start of March, otherwise the DTB would have done the whole tour ! Really is too bad....

Opeth0507 said:
How long will each band be playing for?
DD 3 hours Opeth 30 min
"Dark Tranquility opens" is more literal than usual - they will be opening the doors to each concert and searching people.

ps I was joking in my previous post because of when Mike said "who the fuck are Devil Driver?" or something along those lines.

^ :lol: :lol:

Yeah looks like In Flames became close friends with DD...

*sigh* You just made me miss the OLD In Flames.

I remember I'v seen them with Sentenced and Dark Tranquillity. that stupid RtR album was out, but still they played some old stuff..... :cry:

Slayer101 said:
Who cares who opeth is playing with, I came to see opeth.

Uh, mostly because you'll have to listen to the supporting band(s). *This is if you want a good spot.*