Tour update WTF?

I was praying for Devy, just because of how utterly awesome he is, and how much better he is on stage. Dark Tranquillity is awesome too, but not quite as high on the totem pole.

Since I live in northern California, we'll be stuck with DevilDriver (yuck), and that's IF we get a date. Sonata Arctica is playing in a few weeks, and we get Bodom in April, so if I miss Opeth it won't matter too much.

all4dametal said:
That's not the reason why Devin and the DTB are off the bill as of March 1st. They are off the bill at that time because Devin is going to be in the Studio recording the new Strapping Young Lad at the start of March, otherwise the DTB would have done the whole tour ! Really is too bad....

No, sorry, you misunderstand me. I don't mean their lack of sales is why they are coming off of the tour. I just mean that they are opening for DT, who are pushed downwards when DD take the empty slot. Which would indicate that Devin is the lowest selling of this selection of artists. Dark Tranquility records don't exactly fly off the shelves, neither do Devildriver ones. i just meant it made me realise Dev must sell EVEN LESS than that. Which sucks, because he pwns :)

in my area of texas the only rock band coming is disturbed, so if i want a rock concert i'm all out of luck until late march if texas even gets a date. until then its B.B. King on feb. 27.

i've heard one devin townsend song from the website, and it kicked ass. i believe the song was called "storm" is his other stuff like that and just as good? any recommendations?

bloodlust rampant said:
i've heard one devin townsend song from the website, and it kicked ass. i believe the song was called "storm" is his other stuff like that and just as good? any recommendations?

Storm is an awesome song! :)
All the albums are great (well, i don't like Physicist, but otherwise).
Not all of the songs are as good as Storm, but there's some pretty kick ass stuff on there.