Tour with Slipknot?

Na i think COB will accept..well i think...cause yea i was aabout to mention about alexis favourite albums too...OMG

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^WTF? Is a lot worse. Slayer are a good band (or at least were one day, although I like Christ Illusion), as well as LoG, but a band that threw all the solos recorded for their first album to the dust aiming to be more commercial...

^WTF? Is a lot worse. Slayer are a good band (or at least were one day, although I like Christ Illusion), as well as LoG, but a band that threw all the solos recorded for their first album to the dust aiming to be more commercial...

First of all, it's a matter of opinion. I think Lamb of God is a shit band except for a few songs, and Slayer is even worse, the singer sounds the same in every fucking song. I think Slipknot is good compared to those bands, so just get over it. I sincerely hope they DO tour together so you all get butthurt and fuck off :lol:

In a recent Interview Robb Flynn from Machine Head said they the chances are high that they will go on tour with Slipknot in fall in Europe as Mainsupport. So if CoB joins the tour they will be be in best case second support. And i really hope they will do a headlining tour first in Europe with the new album. They can support bigger acts in 2009 here in Europe

In a recent Interview Robb Flynn from Machine Head said they the chances are high that they will go on tour with Slipknot in fall in Europe as Mainsupport. So if CoB joins the tour they will be be in best case second support. And i really hope they will do a headlining tour first in Europe with the new album. They can support bigger acts in 2009 here in Europe

I'd also prefer a headliner tour, because if they'd tour with Slipknot [+MH, whatever] that would mean higher ticket prices and less cob, which sucks if you 'd only like to see cob. Whatever.

Alexi propably will do it. It's different from the musicians point of view, you know. That brings more fans to CoB, so ofcourse its good for them.
And I don't really even care, 'cause I'm not that much into CoB nowadays..

Then good for you, but I the ones that are into COB want a headlining tour and want Bodom. I don't want to par 20€ more to get less Bodom. Ektomorf was bad, but at least were supporting act and COB headlinig.

You won't get rid of us that easily :lol: And about Tom's singing abilities... Corey Taylor is not exactly a great singer. Joey Jordison rocks, but as a band Slipknot is disapointng IMO.

Haha Corey Taylor is an amazing singer!!!

Listen to Stone Sour, he shows it off more in their debut album.

Exactly. You need to take your own advise here. If people are complaining about bodom touring slipknot, let them fucking complain. It's their right to opinion that slipknot sucks. Just as you think Slayer sucks.

I didn't cry about Unholy Alliance. I hated both the bands Bodom toured with, I simply shut the fuck up and didn't go.